I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I loved shopping online and I love getting great deals as well! With the holidays fast approaching, I seem to be spending all of my free time trying to decide on the best gifts for my friends and family.
I’ve heard a lot about WagJag lately – I first heard about it this past summer when a friend told me about the site and the amazing deals she’d been getting. Then I heard from my dad, who told me about some restaurant vouchers he’d gotten for a great place in town. Recently, I picked up one of the local newspapers and saw an ad for WagJag. I figured it had to be a sign so I decided to see what WagJag had to offer.
I can’t believe I waited so long to check out the WagJag site! You can specify your city (and there are a lot of cities across the country to choose from!) and then check out the daily deals. If you are like me, and you live relatively close to a number of cities listed on WagJag, you can just change the city whose deals you want to see and it will take you to that page.
Registering is incredibly easy and, once you’ve registered, you are ready to start buying!
When you see a deal, you should check out the amount of time available to purchase the deal (as they are available for a certain number of days). When you see a deal that you like, you simply click on the “Buy for $XX” button and it takes you to the Ordering Page for that deal. At this point you can choose the deal for yourself, or give it as a gift (I love how easy is is going to make my holiday shopping!!). You confirm your information and it truly is that easy! You will receive a confirmation link once the minimum order is met (if the order is not met, you won’t be billed!) and you can print off the information to use.
With the holiday season, WagJag is also offering a special “Holiday Shoppe”. There are many items to buy as holiday gifts (or even for yourself!). After having bought a couple of restaurant vouchers from the Daily Deals, I started checking out the Holiday Shoppe. I saw some great gifts for the men in my life, including magazine subscriptions, NFL Logo gifts and even gift certificates for paintballing (my brother would love that!).
I also managed to find a beautiful necklace that I’m thinking about getting for myself (oh, wait a second – this isn’t about me….). There really is something for everyone on WagJag!
Interested in doing some shopping on Wagjag? Enter here to win a $100 gift certificate for yourself!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $100 gift certificate from WagJag.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit the WagJag Holiday Shoppe and tell me the name of a specific deal you’d use your gift card to buy (1 entry).
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Holiday shopping made easy! #Win a $100 WagJag gift card! @WagJag @ReviewCorner http://su.pr/8quV18 ends 12/16 CANADA ONLY #giftguide
- Check out WagJag’s Daily Deals in your area and tell me the name of the one that interests you most (1 entry) (please include the date you have entered in your post)
- ”like” WagJag’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow WagJag on Twitter @WagJag – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, December 16th, 2011 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*