As I know I have mentioned, I am working hard to lose weight and get healthy. One of my biggest stumbling blocks in the past was that I found it hard to get organized when I am making my lunches for work. If I wanted to have a salad, I needed a container for the salad, another for dressing and yet another one for anything else I wanted to put on my salad (like croutons or raisins). Then I would have to remember to wash out all the containers, get them all back into my lunch container and bring them home with me. What a pain!
Rubbermaid has made my life so much easier and helped me to stay on track with eating healthy!
When I saw the LunchBlox Salad Kit, I was absolutely astounded – why had noone thought of this idea before? The LunchBlox has Blue Ice on the bottom that keeps my lunch cool during my commute to work. Because it stacks together and includes a salad container, a toppings tray and a salad dressing container, I no longer have to worry about trying to pack all of my containers together and track them!
So now I am able to make awesome salads (like the taco salad fixings above) and it is super-easy to pack, to store and to clean! The beauty of this container is that is also microwave-safe, so I am able to heat up any part of my salad fixings in the microwave with no worries! Having the LunchBlox Salad Kit really has made my life easier!
And, for Miss Eight, there is also a LunchBlox Sandwich Kit! With the same Blue Ice to keep her lunch cool, I also appreciate the fact that the LunchBlox containers have secure lid seals (no more worries about her lunch going all over the place when she carries it to school!) and it is BPA-free! The Sandwich Kit includes 2 snack containers, 1 side container and 1 sandwich container (the container will also hold regular and speciality bread which means I can also make a sandwich on pumpernickel and use this LunchBlox as well!). Since the containers stack compactly to stay organized, it is really easy to pack things up and send them off!
I’m so impressed with Rubbermaid LunchBlox containers – they’ve made it easier to follow my diet and made it easier to pack lunches for everyone!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a 4 piece kit – 2 Salad kits and 2 Sandwich kits (a $50 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out Rubbermaid’s Lunchblox line and tell me the name of the product you’d most like to try! (1 entry) (1 entry)
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Lunches made easy & kept cool! #Win 4 Rubbermaid LunchBox containers – $50+ value! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-22t ends 06/22 CANADA ONLY
- Check out Rubbermaid’s Food Storage line and tell me the name of the product you’d most like to try (other than LunchBlox products)! (1 entry) (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEW Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 22nd, 2012. Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*