Remember that classic relationship book, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus? It talked a lot about the differences between men and women. Though it never appeared in the book (at least as far as I can remember!), I think there should have been a chapter devoted to underwear and socks.
I know I wouldn’t be excited at all by receiving a gift of underwear or socks. My husband, on the other hand, thinks that they are some of the best gifts he can ever receive! He says that there is nothing better than a brand-new pair of underwear and that he thinks it is a sign of caring and true understanding to be able to choose underwear that is right for him!
While I have to say that it made me laugh when I first heard it, after being together for many years it doesn’t surprise me at all!
Mark’s understands the importance of men’s underwear and has recently released Denver Hayes dri-Wear underwear. At $14.99, these are the Cadillac of underwear – a new range of everyday underwear, built for ultimate comfort with the added benefits of a high performance technology.
So what makes this underwear so great?
Mark’s exclusive dri-Wear technology is a superior one way sweat management system that moves sweat away from the body at incredible speed. dri-Wear provides excellent moisture management properties with the incorporation of dual layering technology. This technology works through the millions of micro pores on the surface of the yarn, absorbing moisture on contact, spreading it quickly and moving it to the outer layer of its dual construction where it can quickly evaporate. This greatly enhances the natural cooling system of the body, while keeping it dry and comfortable, even during extreme activities.
- Permanent moisture management;
- Anti-mibrobial; and
- designed with UV protection.
That’s a lot of cool things in one package (pardon the pun – I couldn’t resist!).
Want to get your favourite man some Denver Hayes with dri-Wear from Mark’s?
On June 9th and 10th, Mark’s will giving the first 300,000 Canadians to visit any Mark’s store across the country a free pair of dri-Wear underwear!
Or, you can win a whole set of Denver Hayes with dri-Wear here!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win one week’s worth of Men’s Denver Hayes dri-Wear underwear in the winner’s choice of size ($150 value!).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out Mark’s line of men’s underwear and tell me me which one you (or the man in your life) would enjoy the most (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CDNS! A gift that keeps giving! #Win $150 in Men’s dri-Wear underwear from @MarksWW @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-23S ends 07/06 #canwin
- Check out Mark’s line of men’s products and give me the name of another item that catches your eye! (1 entry)
- Follow Mark’s on Twitter (1 entry)
- “like” Mark’sFacebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 6th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
- Saputo Brings Your Summer Menu to Life (Giveaway – Canada) (mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com)
- Mark’s Makes the Perfect Easter Wardrobe! Giveaway (Canada) (mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com)