I’ve been a big fan of Kraft products for as long as I can remember! Growing up, our fridge was never without Miracle Whip, Kraft Salad Dressings and Kraft Cheese!
As an adult, I’m still using Kraft products all the time and I’m always eager to try out Kraft’s new products as well. I’ve found that I’m never disappointed because of the quality is always high and Kraft products allow me to add great twists to our family favourites!
Kraft has recently come out a cool new product – Kraft Fresh Take! What is it, you might be asking? It is a combination of Kraft Natural Cheese and breadcrumbs in one convenient package!
The versatility of Kraft Fresh Take is why it appeals to me! Here are just a couple of ways that you can use Kraft Fresh Take to add a tasty twist to your meals!
Cheesy Beef Burger
1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Savory Four Cheese Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
2 Tbsp. water
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
MIX first 3 ingredients just until blended; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
GRILL 12 min. or until done (160ºF), turning after 6 min.
SERVE in buns.
Kraft Fresh Take Chicken with Dole Salad
1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1 pkg. (11.2 oz.) DOLE Caesar Salad Kit
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
SPRAY baking sheet with cooking spray. Open FRESH TAKE bag; pull apart center seal. Mix contents together.
MOISTEN chicken with water; place in bag, 1 piece at a time. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of chicken. (Chicken will not be completely coated.) Place on prepared baking sheet; top with remaining cheese mixture.
BAKE 28 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
PREPARE salad as directed on package. Serve with chicken.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit Kraft’s Fresh Take website, check out the recipes and tell me which one you’d like to try! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a #KraftFreshTake prize pack ($50 value!) US ONLY http://wp.me/p10r9i-2k9 ends 09/28 @ReviewCorner
- Check out Kraft’s Back to School Recipes on YouTube and tell me which recipe you’d like to make.
- ”like” Kraft Food’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Kraft Recipes on Pinterest (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 28st, 2012 . Open to residents of the US, 18+ years of age.*
**Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not sponsored or administered by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by My Little Review Corner. The prize will be ship directly by Kraft Foods’ fulfillment team.**