I’m always in the market to try new things, especially when I think they will make life easier! The battle? Little One’s hair! She has incredibly long, incredibly curly hair and she hates having her hair combed or brushed. For that reason, it is important to find products that will give her soft and silky hair while also taming her unruly hair.
As well, I believe that choosing products that are environmentally-friendly is important. I recently learned about Live Clean Challenge and I’m trying to implement as many environmentally-friendly steps as possible so I thought that trying Enviro-Kidz products was a step forward.
The beauty of these products is the way in which they combine a quality product that addresses environmental concerns with a cool design and scents that appeals to kids! As soon as she saw the Berry Burst 2 in 1 and the Fruit Explosion 2 in 1 she asked me who the superheroes on the bottles were and she wanted to smell both of them. She said that she liked them because “they smell fruity” — the challenge was reminding both her and Miss Eight that they had to share because they both wanted to keep both bottles for their very own!
Little One was appeased when she discovered that there was a bottle just for her! When she saw the Tropical Splash Detangler, she thought the bottle was cool because of the “green girl” on it and she liked the scent. I was pleased because it can be a real battle to untangle her hair or even to put product in it so I thought this could be a real winner!
The girls think using Enviro-Kidz is fun (and they love the scents), while I’m impressed by how soft their hair is after it dries. I also appreciate the fact that these products are:
- SLS/Sulfate Free
- Petroleum Free
- DEA Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Phosphate Free
- With Certified Organic Botanicals
- Pure Vegan
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- Pediatrician Tested
With the holiday season fast approaching, I think the girls may be getting some Enviro-Kidz products in their stockings!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will each win a set of Enviro-Kidz products products including Berry Burst and Fruit Explosion 2-in-1 hair products.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win these Enviro-Kidz products. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a set of Enviro-Kidz hair care products CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-2pA 11/03 @ReviewCorner #canwin
- Check out the Live Clean products and tell me the name of another product you’d like to try! (1 entry)
- ”like” Live Clean’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my >recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- NEW – Add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*