Looking for the best gift for someone who is always on the go or loves having a phone that will meet all their needs?
Nokia has designed THE coolest new piece of technology and one of our Canadian readers is going to win one of their very own (in advance, I have to say….the winner is going to be one lucky person because this smartphone is THE coolest!!).
The Nokia N8 is a cutting-edge smartphone that does more cool things than you could ever imagine!
With Dolby Digital Plus Surround Sound, the Nokia N8 is not only a smartphone, it also is 12MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics, Xenon flash and HD quality video recording. If that wasn’t amazing enough, it also comes with a HDMI cable allowing for easy hookup to an HDTV for the ultimate entertainment experience!
You can film, edit, perfect and share high-definition masterpieces directly from your Nokia N8. You can also edit video content on-screen with an intuitive built-in editing suite and share with friends, family and social networks. You can even transfer large files to an external hard drive with USB on-the-go and upload content, such as photos and videos, to social networking sites.
The Nokia N8 smartphone is also packed with features that can enhance your daily life and keep you better connected than ever before. With extensive personalization capabilities, it will allow you to showcase your personality and make this phone your own! You can update your status, share location and photos, and view live feeds from Facebook and Twitter in a single app directly on one of the three homescreens. You can also swipe between work, play and fun with one easy gesture on the touchscreen. Calendar events from social networking sites can also be integrated seamlessly into the device calendar for a truly all-in-one social experience. The Nokia N8 makes it easy for Canadians to not only create exciting content and stay entertained, but also connect with social networks all over the world.
If that wasn’t enough, N8 owners can also visit the Ovi Store to discover new apps, games and themes they cannot live without. It also comes equipped with global Ovi Maps walk and drive navigation, making it easier than ever for Canadians to access people and places in over 70 countries worldwide. When driving, Ovi Maps for mobile is a full-fledged car navigation solution with enhanced safety and real-time traffic.
Giveaway: One Canadian reader (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will win their own Nokia N8 Smartphone! This phone comes unlocked so you that you can purchase a plan from Rogers or simply add your own SIM card to it! ARV $449
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, look at the Nokia N8 at Rogers and tell me why you would like to win it!
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win #Nokia N8 @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-At Canada only ends 02/25 #heartsoflove #giveaway #Valentines #giftguide #love
- Visit the Nokia N8 at Rogers and tell me which feature(s) you like the most (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for more entries. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting this giveaway so you can enter there for more chances to win!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, February 25, 2011. Open to residents of the Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
The winner (one winner) will be randomly drawn from the entries placed here and on the Kidsumers website. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.