Bloomsberry Chocolate has found a way to combine two things in life that I adore – chocolate and laughter!
Bloomsberry Chocolate originated in New Zealand but has now found its way to North America! The humour displayed by Bloomberry Chocolate is highlighted on their “About Us” page where their explanation of how their company developed simply made me giggle! “There we were, a happy designer chocolate bar company minding our own business in beautiful New Zealand. Then you found us and ripped our bars right out from under our noses and suddenly they were in your hands, all over the world. At first we didn’t suspect a thing.Then we started getting crazy emails from people raving about the stuff and wanting it in bizarre and exotic places like Manchester, Melbourne, Paris, Singapore and New York. Requests, requests and more requests. Flattery. Compliments. Gosh, a company can only take so much.So now we’re in all those places and spreading like wildfire. We have since discovered there’s a whole Bloomsberry community out here in the wide wonderland of the web and we thought it was about time we talked.”
From my perspective, what makes Bloomsberry Chocolate so cool is that they combine high quality chocolate with their wacky sense of humour! According to their website, their milk chocolate is made with 34% cocoa, while their dark chocolate is made with 55% cocoa. Each of their bars is package in a fun box and they have something for every occasion!
I received 2 bars from the Romance Range to try. Because I’m trying to lose weight, I decided to share my bars with the two men in my life (my husband and my father) to see what they thought about Bloomberry Chocolate!
My husband tried the Emergency Chocolate 3.5 oz. milk chocolate bar. He said that he enjoyed the flavour and the texture of the chocolate and I saw him crack a smile when he read the box!
My dad tested out the LUSTY 3.5 dark chocolate bar. I must admit he gave me a really strange look when he first read the word “LUSTY” in large letters on the box but he was laughing by the time he had read the entire package! He said he liked the chocolate a lot – he is a fan of dark chocolate and he said it was one of the best that he’d ever tried!
The men in my life give Bloomsberry Chocolate a thumbs up!
I’ve got a great (and quick!) giveaway for 5 of my readers! If you love chocolate, check this out!
Giveaway: 5 US or Canada readers (excluding Quebec – no PO boxes please) from My Little Review Corner will win a Bloomberry Romance prize pack consisting of 1 milk and 1 dark chocolate bar from the Romance Range.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit Bloomberry’s online store and tell me who you plan on sharing your chocolate with!
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a Bloomberry Co. chocolate duo-5 winners! #heartsoflove @ReviewCorner US&CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-Av ends 02/08 #giveaway #Valentines
- Visit Bloomberry’s online store and tell which chocolate bar package design you like the most (other than the ones mentioned in my review). (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- enter the Bloomsberry giveaway at Kidsumers and tell me you did for an extra entry!
*Contest closes at 6:00 pm EST on Friday, February 8, 2011. Open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. No PO Boxes please.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.