If you read my previous review about Bloomsberry Company and their great chocolate, you know that I decided to stick to my diet and share chocolate with my two favourite guys! I decided, though, that the Bubble Chocolate was the chocolate for me!
Why did I decide that Bubble Chocolate would be a diet-friendly alternative? Well, like many people who are trying to lose weight, I want to enjoy treats but make better choices! I thought that Bubble Chocolate would be a great treat for me because it has less calories per serving. According to their Frequently Asked Questions, while Bubble chocolate does have the same amount of calories per ounce, the infusion of the bubbles means that you get fewer calories per volume. As a result, I can eat 6 pieces of Bubble Chocolate and I’ll only take in 100-110 calories. For me, that makes it a winner!
I managed to fight the urge to eat all of the Bubble Chocolate at one time and I quickly discovered that putting the chocolate on my tongue and letting it melt a bit before I started to chew it made it an amazing sensory experience! I could actually feel the bubbles popping a bit on my tongue and it seems to make the chocolate taste even deeper than I imagined! The milk chocolate was creamy and the dark chocolate was incredibly rich! I generally don’t enjoy dark chocolate, but I really loved the Dark Bubble Chocolate!
I’ve got a great (and quick!) giveaway for 5 of my readers! If you love chocolate, check this out!
Giveaway: 5 US or Canada readers (excluding Quebec – no PO boxes please) from My Little Review Corner will win a Bubble Chocolate duo prize pack consisting of 1 milk and 1 dark Bubble Chocolate bar.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit the Bubble Chocolate website and tell me which type of chocolate you prefer – dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win Bubble Chocolate duo- 5 winners! #heartsoflove @ReviewCorner US&CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-AO ends 02/08 #giveaway #Valentines #giftguide
- Visit the Bubble Chocolate website and tell me who you plan to share your Bubble Chocolate with (or if you plan to keep it to yourself)!(please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for a chance to win more prizes from Bubble Chocolate. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting a giveaway to win Bubble Chocolate prize packs!
*Contest closes at 6:00 pm EST on Tuesday, February 8, 2011. Open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. No PO Boxes please.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.