I’m the type of person who enjoys giving gifts – I’m constantly searching for the perfect gift ideas for my family and friends and I spend a lot of time working to find the perfect item! While I enjoy finding the perfect gift for others, I never seem to take the time to get items for myself. So, when I had the opportunity to review an item from SJ Creations, I decided I was going to get a gift for ME! So Happy Valentine’s Day to me, from me!
I was amazed at the cool variety of products available on their site!
SJ Creations has an amazing line of Pure Organics products. As pat of their Pure Organics collection, I noticed that they have a line of “Help Fight Breast Cancer” products in Pink Grapefruit – one of my favourite scents! Not only do a portion of the proceeds of these products support the Fight Against Breast Cancer, but the items are also on sale right now!
My favourite items are the Home Accents Caddy sets and I was excited to receive a Passion Fruit 3-Piece Caddy – I loved the idea of having hand wash, hand lotion and dishwashing liquid together in an attractive holder. Because I wash dishes every day, my hands often get dry and I thought having the caddy right by my sink would be a great way to ensure that I give my hands the care and attention that they deserve!
When the 3-Piece Caddy arrived, I loved how it looks! The bottles are beautiful and the caddy itself is incredibly attractive! It doesn’t take up much kitchen space, so I am able to put it on the window ledge by the sink and it is there when I want to use it! The set includes 16 fl. oz. Dishwashing Liquid, 12 fl. oz. Cleansing Hand Wash and 12 fl. oz. Moisturizing Hand Lotion and I love having this combination of products available in the kitchen – I can use the hand wash when doing kitchen prep work, use the dishwashing liquid to get my dishes done and then moisturize my hands after doing the dishes! Not only do I like this combination of products, and the convenient and beautiful caddy, but I also loved the scent the products – I’d never smelled Passion Fruit before and I really like it!
I’m now a huge fan of SJ Creations!. I plan on doing a lot of shopping there in the future! While my American readers can shop online through their website, Canadian readers (like me!) who would like to purchase anything that can email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org. I was pleased to hear that SJ Creations has a way for people living outside of the US to purchase their products!
Giveaway: One US reader from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will win the two products that we reviewed from SJ Creations – a Passion Fruit 3-Piece Caddy and a French Lavender Slipper Wrap Gift Set (a $40 value!).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Visit SJ Creations and give me the name of another item that you like on their site (other than the ones we have reviewed). (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win 2 great home items from SJ Creations @ReviewCorner @kidsumers US&CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-B8 ends 02/18 #heartsoflove #Valentines
- Visit SJ Creations and give me the name of another item that you like on their site, other than the one in your mandatory entry (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for more entries. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting this giveaway so you can enter there for more chances to win!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, February 18, 2011. Open to residents of the US, 18+ years of age.*
The winner (one winner) will be randomly drawn from the entries placed here and on the Kidsumers website. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.