I have another Valentine’s confession to make (those who know me won’t be surprised by this fact though!). My husband is an incredibly difficult person to buy gifts for! He is the type of guy who is very particular about things – before he buys anything he has to research things and often takes numerous visits to a website or a store before he can decide to make a purchase. For that reason, he’s also difficult to purchase for because I know he has such specific tastes!
When I saw the items at Executive Gift Shoppe, I thought that I might have stumbled onto a site with items that would be perfect for him! I looked all over the site, checking out the Flasks for Men and Personalized Business Card Holders because I thought they might interest him, but I still had difficulty deciding what to choose!
In the end, I decided to get my husband a Leather Checkpoint Travel Documents & Passport Holder as well as a Deluxe Leather Business Card Case with ID Window & Credit Card Holder. I chose to get them both in black (though they are available in other colours as well) because I thought they would match and would look good together. Then I waited for them to arrive to see what my husband thought of them!
When they arrived, I was impressed from the start! They came beautifully boxed and carefully packaged so that they would not be damaged in shipping and would look great when they arrived! The quality of both the Leather Checkpoint Travel Documents & Passport Holder and the Deluxe Leather Business Card Case with ID Window & Credit Card Holder were apparent – the leather on both items was soft and supple and the stitching was even and matched the leather well.
When it was time to give them to my husband, I must admit I held my breath. I thought both pieces were fantastic, but what would my husband think of the items from
Executive Gift Shoppe?
I’m really happy to say that he was impressed with the items as well! He was impressed by the fact that the Travel Documents & Passport Holder is made to hold two different types of currency, enough room for multiple travel documents as well as a place to put your identification as well as passport, airline ticket and boarding passes. He also said that he appreciated the fact the slim design so that it would not be big and bulky (which is the last thing you need when travelling!). He also liked the Business Card Case because he liked the ID window and the multiple slots for credit cards or other identification cards. He doesn’t carry a wallet so he liked having a holder that could keep everything he needed in one place!
I’m so excited that I’ve found Executive Gift Shoppe! I know where I’ll be looking when it is time to buy my husband his birthday and Christmas gifts!
Giveaway: One US or Canadian reader (excluding Quebec – no PO boxes please) from My Little Review Corner will win their choice of any item from Executive Gift Shoppe with a value up to $50!
To enter the giveaway, visit Executive Gift Shoppe and tell me what CATEGORY of item you’d most like to have! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win your choice of item from @giftshoppe! #heartsoflove @ReviewCorner US&CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-Ft ends 02/22 #giveaway #Valentines
- Visit Executive Gift Shoppe and give me the name of an item from their store that you’d like to own(other than the ones mentioned in my review). (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter @giftshoppe – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Executive Gift Shoppe Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for a chance to win another prize from Executive Gift Shoppe. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting a giveaway to win a prize from Executive Gift Shoppe!
*Contest closes at 6:00 pm EST on Tuesday, February 22, 2011. Open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. No PO Boxes please.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.