My husband absolutely LOVES it when I pamper his feet – though he probably wouldn’t want to admit it to the world (shhh…don’t tell anyone!), he loves having his feet massaged and taken care of. I must admit, I don’t really enjoy being the one in charge of this task (I wish I could convince him to go and have a pedicure because I think he’d really enjoy it!), but sometimes you do things for the ones you love, right?
I’ve been enjoying products from Upper Canada Soap since I found them when I was teen. Not only are they Canadian, but they have also been in business for over 40 years which tells me they obvious know how to make amazing products! According to their website, “It all started in 1969 with a hand-made bar of bayberry soap…40 years later, this modest apothecary piece has led to the way to 40 years of success. Drawing upon the natural beauty and resources that our Canadian landscape offers – clear Canadian waters, endless fields of botanical herbs and natural minerals have been the secret and inspiration behind our beauty products.We are committed to combining time tested traditions and ingredients with the latest in innovation and technology to bring customers nothing but the very best in bath and body care. Being 40 never looked so good.”
I was impressed by the variety of products in Upper Canada Soaps’ All About Feet collection. I also appreciated the fact that this line are “made without the use of harsh chemicals, parabens, synthetic dyes, mineral oils” (they are also made without SLS and Phthalates but, I must admit, I don’t know what they are!). I received the Revitalizing Foot Spray to try. Described as “a cooling combination of Menthol, Peppermint Oil and Spearmint for a cooling Zing, plus Tea Tree Oil for its antibacterial properties” it is made to refresh and revitalize your feet.
It was a big hit with both my husband and me! I liked the fresh scent as well as the fact that it seem to keep my feet feeling dry and envigorated all day long! My husband also liked the smell and he said he liked the fresh tingling feeling on his feet. I also appreciate the antibacterial element of the Revitalizing Foot Spray. Overall, it is a winner in our household!
Giveaway: One Canadian reader (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will win a Mini Pedicure Essentials Set from Upper Canada Soap!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Visit Upper Canada Soap’s All About Feet collection and give me the name of another item you would like to try (other than the item mentioned in my review). (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a Pedicure set from Upper Canada Soap! @ReviewCorner CANADA ONLYhttp://wp.me/p10r9i-Go ends 02/25 #heartsoflove #giveaway #Valentines
- Visit Upper Canada Soap and give me the name of another item that you like on their site, other than the one in your mandatory entry (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Upper Canada Soap’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for more entries. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting this giveaway so you can enter there for more chances to win!
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, February 25, 2011. Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
The winner (one winner) will be randomly drawn from the entries placed here and on the Kidsumers website. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.