From her home in Iowa, the owner of Dees Bee Boutique makes some amazing products for her shop, Dees Bee Boutique. I was drawn to her products because they made with natural ingredients and actually include honey and beeswax from her own beehives (how cool is that?!). She says that, with use of natural products such as beeswax, honey, shea butter, cocoa butter, and almond oil “you will notice increased softness when using my lotion bars and lip balm made with no harsh chemicals or petroleum products.”
I chose to review a Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Hello Kitty Lotion Bar – Kids Collection because I thought my girls would love them! I thought it was cool that you can choose from a variety of scents, including: unscented; bedtime bath (a blend of lavender and musk), strawberry; grapefruit lemon and orange. I choose to have the lotion bars in the essential oil orange scent.
When they arrived, I marveled at how adorable they were! The molds are amazing because they look just like Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty and Winnie the Pooh! I also appreciated the fact that they came individually wrapped in a cute cello bag and tied with a ribbon. The girls thought I had gotten them a present!
The response to these lotions bars were really positive from the girls, so I decided to try them as well! They were soft and silky to the touch and they made my skin feel really good! I also like the scent – it had a lovely natural smell to it with essences of orange.
In addition to the items in the Kid’s Collection, there are lot of other beautiful lotion bars that sound absolutely heavenly! I really like the look of both the Heart Flower designand the Heart Shaped bar. There are a wide variety of scents available that include White Tea Ginger and Midnight Pomegranate which sound delictible to me!
Giveaway: One US or Canada readers (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner will win their choice of lotion bar from Dees Bee Boutique.
To enter the giveaway, visit Dees Bee Boutique and tell me which lotion bar design you like the most! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a lotion bar from Dees Bee Boutique @ReviewCorner US&CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-IA ends 03/04 #heartsoflove #giveaway
- Visit Dees Bee Boutique, check out the various scents and tell me which one you’d like to try the most (please include the date you have entered in your post).
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to Kidsumers via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter @kidsumers – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Kidsumer’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
- Visit Kidsumers for a chance to win another prize from Dees Bee Boutique. Let me know you entered from her blog for one extra entry here!
Kidsumers is also hosting a giveaway to win at Dees Bee Boutique!
*Contest closes at 6:00 pm EST on Friday, March 4, 2011. Open to residents of the US and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.