I’ve been a huge fan of M&M’s for as long as I can remember – I love them so much that I made my family visit M&M’s World when we went to Las Vegas! While I had traveled all that way to visit the M&M’s, I was surprised to learn recently that my favourite Spokescandies had never come to Canada! I’m happy to say, however, that they are about to change that!
The M&M’s Spokescandies are embarking on a Discover Canada tour! Starting TODAY (February 18th), you can follow the journey of the M&M’s by following them on Twitter @mmscanada and checking out suggestions of Canadian destinations by searching using the hashtag #CanadasBest.
We need to show the Spokescandies how hospitable we are and help put their minds at ease! I recently heard that Orange was quoted as saying, “This is my first big trip across Canada. I’m excited, but anxious — what if I forgot to pack something important?? And I hear that Canadians REALLY love their M&M’s, so maybe preparing for the cold should be the least of my worries!… *Gulp* (Orange, M&M’s Spokescandy).
I recently joined the M&M’s Canada Facebook Fan page and it reminded me why I think M&M’s are so much fun! There are all kinds of fun facts and you can even take a personality quiz to find out which M&M personality matches your own! I learned that I am most like Yellow, which made me grin because he’s my favourite (don’t tell Red I said that though!) .
I also received some M&M’s and it reminded me how much I love these tasty treats! It’s difficult to say which type I enjoy the most – it’s like asking which child you love the most! When I want a solid chocolate experience, then M&M’s Plain are my treat of choice. When I’m feeling a bit nutty, I go from M&M’s Peanut and, when I want a little sweet and salty crunch, I choose M&M’s Pretzel. I love them all in different ways and for different reasons!
Do you love M&M’s as much as I do? You can help them on their journey AND win a great M&M’s prize of your own!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) is going to win an AMAZING M&M prize pack, including a variety of M&Ms, rare M&M swag AND a copy of How to Be a Canadian (Even If You Already Are One) by Will and Ian Ferguson [one of THE funniest books I have ever read!] (ARV $70).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Tell me which type of M&M’s are your favourite (and why)! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win an M&M’s prize pack to celebrate their Cdn Roadtrip! @mmscanada @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-JT CANADA ONLY ends 03/11 #giveaway
- take the personality quiz on the M&M’s Facebook Fan page, find out which M&M’s personality matches your own and share the results here (3 entries – post each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner (2 entries – post each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – post each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – post each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – post each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – post each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – post each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, March 11, 2011. Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) only, 18+ years of age.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.