Before moving into our home, I looked at our new house and thought it had a lot of character and charm because it is an older, period home. What I quickly discovered, however, is that the beauty of our home is also augmented by something I hadn’t considered – dust! The age of our house also seems to make it a magnet for dust and, with that dust, came allergies that I hadn’t experienced in a number of years.
Lemon Pledge has really helped me to keep my house clear of dust and the allergens associated with it! When I first started using Pledge, I assumed that it was for use only on wood surfaces. I was really pleased to find out that, according to the company, it can also be used on wood, leather, stainless steel, granite, marble and laminate. Once I started realizing that I could clean all of these surfaces with Pledge, I started using it on our leather couch, our stainless steel appliances as well as my wooden furniture! I’ve even started using it to clean the interior of my car (another area that seems to be a dust magnet in my life!). I am continually impressed by the fact that it cleans everything without leaving any type of waxy buildup and that it has a fresh lemon scent that I enjoy as well! I’ve been such a fan of using Pledge to keep my house free of dust that I’ve also started buying Pledge Multi Surface as well because it can clean my electronic items (such as my tv and my laptop screen) as well!
I’m a huge Pledge fan and I can’t wait to try out some of their other products when I start my big Spring Cleaning!
Giveaway: One (1) US reader will receive a beautiful Pledge gift basket that includes Lemon Pledge, a photo album, some beautiful coasters and some other great treats! (ARV $40).
Check out the Pledge website and tell me which product you’d most like to try! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a $40 Pledge prize pack @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-Lr US ONLY ends 03/18 #giveaway
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, March 18, 2011. Open to residents of the US, 18+ years of age.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.