One of my goals for 2011 is to adapt a healthier lifestyle for both myself and my family. We are big snack fans, so I am working to find a balance between the snacks we adore and trying new snacks that are healthier. With that in mind, when the opportunity came up to try some products from glenny’s, I knew it would be something we’d love to try out!
There are lots of reasons why people choose glenny’s products. glenny’s products have been designed to provide “low-fat, low-calorie, and high-fiber snacks” according to their website. Their products include 100 calorie brownies (which I loved the idea of because I find that portion control can be a real challenge for me!) as well as Marshmallow Treatsthat are organic, vegan-friendly and also 100 calories each! Among their other products include Soy Crisps, Fruit Nut Bars and Gluten-Free Oatmeal cookies.
We received an amazing variety of products from glenny’s products. I couldn’t believe how many different products we were able to try! We received a number of different Marshmallow Treats, including: Raspberry Jubilee; Chocolate; Peanut Caramel and Creamy Vanilla. We also had the chance to try 3 different flavours of brownies – Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Blondie. If that wasn’t enough, we received two boxes of cookies (Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin) as well as three types of Soy Chips (Texas flavour, BBQ and Olive Oil, Garlic and Feta).
It was interesting because different members of the family enjoyed different Glenny’s snacks! My husband devoured the Blondies, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and the Chocolate Marshmallow Treats. I was a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (I loved their taste and their texture) as well as the Peanut Caramel Marshmallow Treats (they had a decadent and satisfying flavour) as well as the Soy Chips (my favourites being the BBQ and the Olive Oil, Garlic and Feta flavours). The girls liked the Chocolate and Creamy Vanilla Marshmallow Treats as well as the the Chocolate Chip brownies and the Oatmeal Raisin cookies. The only item that none of us enjoyed was the Raspberry Jubilee Marshmallow Treats – I generally enjoy Raspberry-flavoured items but they just didn’t appeal to me when I tried one. Otherwise, all of the Glenny’s products were a huge hit!
Overall, these products are a wonderful combination because they taste good and they provide healthier options for those who enjoy snack foods! With an amazing variety of products, there literally is something for everyone in the family!
Giveaway: One reader from the Continental US will receive a Glenny’s Starter Package, which consists of the following items: 3 Bags Soy Crisps/Chips; 1 Box Gluten Free Cookies; 6 Pack Brownie/Blondie Variety; 5 Pack Marshmallow Treats; and 5 Pack of Fruit & Nut Bars (value of $49.95)
Viist the glenny’s website and share the name of one specific item you’d like to try! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a huge glenny’s snack prize pack! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-OX US ONLY ends 03/25#giveaway
NEW – Put the “Eggs-cellent Easter Event” button on your blog (you can find this button and the code on the right-hand side of my blog) – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, March 25th, 2011. Open to residents of the continental US ONLY, 18+ years of age. No PO Boxes please.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.