I’m always amazed at the advances in baby products every time I look at them! One of my friends is having a baby soon and we spend a LOT of time talking about all the items that she needs for her baby boy (they recently learned it was a boy which was very cool!). With all of her planning, she was pretty excited when I asked her if she would like to help me review some new products from Playtex – she actually grinned from ear to ear! While this baby won’t be her first child, it has been a few years since her youngest was born so she was interested in learning about the products that Playtex now has for babies!
When the items arrived, I couldn’t wait to share them with her!
We were both “oohing” and “ahhing” over the items – which arrived in blue (how cool is that?!) and her immediate reaction was that she couldn’t wait for the baby to come to start using these products! Each product made her happy for a different reason, which she explained to me:
The item that immediately caught her eye was the Playtex Drop-in Nurser. She said that she liked the design (particularly in the fact that the collapsible bottle liner will help prevent excess air from going into the baby and help to prevent colic) and the fact that you can use different sized liners (4 oz, 8 oz and 10 oz) with the Drop-In Nurser so it she will be able to use it for a long period of time with the baby.
She also liked the Binky Silicone pacifiers and the Ortho-Pro Pacifier with Sterilizing Cover. She was particularly impressed with the sterilizing cover because she said with her older children she’s always been worried about the sanitary issues related to the use of pacifiers so she thinks it is really great that the Ortho-Pro has a sterilizing cover and she can’t wait to use it!
She was amazed by the First Lil’ Gripper Straw Trainer Cup because it was the first time either of us had seen it before! She likes the fact that this cup has a squeezable body and a straw that will encourage the baby to sip while also allowing her to push the liquid up the spout. She was also impressed by the fact that Playtex says that this cup is spill-proof, leak-proof and break-proof (what more can you ask for?). She also like the First Sipster Training Cup – she liked hte handles and she thinks it will be a great item when she wants to help the baby move from a bottle to a cup. While she won’t be able to use these for awhile, she was so happy to get them because she said she can’t wait to use them with her little boy!
She’s a very happy mommy-to-be, thanks in part to these great new products from Playtex!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Playtex baby prize pack similar to the one that I reviewed (ARV $50).
Visit Playtex Mommyville and tell me the name of another product you’d like to try (other than the ones mentioned in this review)! (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CANADIANS! #Win an array of products from Playtex (ARV $50) @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-RU ends 04/08 #giveaway
- Playtex Mommyville, visit the Articles section and share with me the name of an article that you found interesting (Please include your date of entry)
NEW – Put the “Eggs-cellent Easter Event” button on your blog (you can find this button and the code on the right-hand side of my blog) – leave your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” Playtex Mommyville’s Facebook fan page – let them know that My Little Review Corner sent you!Include your Facebook name on your entry (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (1 entry)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- Share this giveaway on another site, forum or Mr. Linky. (Please check to ensure it isn’t already posted) – then leave a comment telling me where you posted it. (1 entry per post on another site, forum or Mr. Linky – unlimited)
- comment on one of my other non-giveaway posts (just tell me which one) (1 entry per comment – limit 1 per post)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, April 8tht, 2011. Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.