For anyone who has been following my blog, you may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Cafepress! No matter what product from CafePress I’ve reviewed, whether it be a shirt for my husband, a throw pillow or a hoodie for myself, I haven’t found a product that hasn’t been enjoyed by my family! You can always check out CafePress to buy a t-shirt or customize a gift!
When I had the opportunity to review an item for help me Spring into Shape, I practically had to arm-wrestle my husband because he was hoping he’d get to review another item (he told me, in great detail, why he still loves the shirt he reviewed previously and how much he wants an “I Hate People” tshirt – guess what I’m getting him for our anniversary?!). Given the fact that I wanted to review an item to help motiviate me with my workouts, I won!
It was difficult to choose the item I wanted to review but, given my love of all things television, I decided to choose a shirt that I could wear to the gym and also wear when running around town. I was SO tempted to choose the Murdered the English Language T-Shirt because I love Castle and it made me laugh, but in the end, I decided to choose another shirt that I thought I would enjoy.
When my Castle Scoop Neck Dark T-Shirt arrived, the first thing I wanted to do was put it on and head to the gym! I had decided to choose a plus-sized shirt because I wanted something that would be roomy and comfortable when I was working out. I made a good choice! The shirt is soft and comfortable and also makes me feel more confident at the gym because I’m not worried about my top riding up over my love handles (why do they call them “love handles” anyway? I don’t love mine!) or stretching tight as I move around.
I also love the design! I appreciated the understated look of the word Castle and anyone who sees me wearing this shirt will know I love Castle!
Thanks to CafePress for another hit! I think I’m going to get some more items from CafePress to round out my summer wardrobe!
Want to win your choice of items from CafePress for your summer wardrobe?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a prize from CafePress! If the winner is from Canada, they will win up to $40 in items of their choosing to be shipped directly to them. If the winner is from the US, they will win a $50 gift code to choose the items they wish to receive!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit CafePress and tell me what type of item you’d choose if you won! (1 entry) (1 entry)
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CAN/US Spruce up your summer wardrobe – #win your choice of items from @cafepress @ReviewCorner http://su.pr/5HSVH7 ends June17
- Visit CafePress and give me the link to one specific item you’d like to get from CafePress (1 entry) (please include the date you have entered in your post)
- ”like” CafePress’Facebook fan page – Leave a message saying “I would like ________ from CafePress. My Little Review Corner sent me.” (fill in the blank) and then come back and tell me that you did (1 entry))
- Follow CafePress on Twitter @cafepress – (1 entry)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, June 17, 2011. Open to residents of Canada and US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
Winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.
*I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received a sample of this product to review and evaluate. This post is based on my opinions and was not influenced in any way. The prize is being provided directly by the sponsor.*