My little girls love fashion – they both a strong sense of style and what they like and they love being part of the process of choosing their clothing, footwear and accessories! For that reason, when I received the opportunity to review a pair of shoes from Wee Squeak, I decided to let my littlest girl help to choose the shoes she was going to receive.
She loved having the opportunity to look at the shoes that were available and, if she’d had her way, she would have gotten about 10 different pairs of shoes! I had to say that I agreed with her as well – there were a lot of cute and fun shoe options available! As they state on their website, “We are fun parents, with fun shoes for fun kids!” and I couldn’t agree more!
After looking at numerous pairs of shoes, we finally decided on the Light Pink 3- Butterfly Sandals. I wasn’t sure about the toe strap (as she’s never worn sandals with them before) but they are absolutely beautiful and she loved the butterfly detail on the strap.
When they arrived, they were even prettier in person then they appear on the website! I like the fact that sandal has two different strap – there is an adjustable strap across the top as well as a velcro strap closer to the ankle. She just kept telling me how “pretty” they were and wanted to wear them all the time! I also like the fact that the squeakers in the heel can be added or removed eaily. There is a small plug (that enables the sandals to squeak) that on the heel of the sandal. To remove the squeaking function, all I had to do was remove the plug and replace it with another plug that came with the sandal. It really is that easy!
It has taken my little girl some time to get used to the toe strap but I’ve actually found that the squeaking aspect of the sandals actually have encouraged her to break in the sandals. She loves the sound that her sandals make when they squeak so she will wear them longer because she thinks that this aspect of her sandals are fun!
I have found the Wee Squeak we received to be made with high quality and sturdy materials. I also like the ease and functionality of being add to remove the squeaking function and they are beautiful as well as practical! Wee Squeak has given me one happy little girl!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a pair of shoes from Wee Squeak in their choice of style and colour (a $40 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit Wee Squeak and which shoes you would choose if you won (1 entry).
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #Win a pair of Wee Squeak shoes – choice of style and colour ($40 value) @ReviewCorner http://su.pr/1XZo6Y ends 08/12 CAN/US #giveaway
- Check out Wee Squeak store locators – Canadians use this link and US readers use this link -and and give me the name of your local store. (1 entry) (please include the date you have entered in your post)
- ”like” Wee Squeaks Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, August 12th, 2011 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*