My parents are pretty great people (even if they do drive me crazy sometimes!) and, in the past few monthes, they have been an amazing support system. So when the Classic Snack Gift Basket arrived from Gourmet Gift Baskets, I knew I wanted to share it with them!
When I took it over to show it to my mom, her immediate reaction was that she was impressed by the quality of the basket itself and how pretty it was (I must say I had to agree!). As she and my dad started looking at all the items in the basket, they were impressed with the variety of products and how unique a lot of the products were. My dad is diabetic, so he dove into the Artichoke Parmesan Garlic cheese biscuits and made me try them as well because they were “so good”! I must admit, while the name of the biscuits didn’t make me want to try them (I’ve never had artichokes before and haven’t eaten parmesan for a number of years), I found them light and flaky with a great flavour! My dad also liked the coconut bar and told me he was surprised at how fresh all of the products were. My mom, on the other hand, couldn’t get to the nut-related items fast enough! She really enjoyed the peanut roll (with caramel and nougat inside it) as well as the Almond and Pecan Caramel Popcorn and the Peanut Crunch and the large salted peanuts. Even the girls enjoyed some of the treats as they liked the Pretzels and Raspberry Honey Mustard dipping sauce. My personal favourite was the Key Lime White Chocolate Chip cookies that we all shared -they are decadent and divine!
My mom asked me how much this basket costs and, when I told her the price ($59.95) she said that she couldn’t believe how low the price was given the quality of the products and the basket itself. My mom used to work for a company that assembled gift baskets and she said she would happily pay that price for a basket like this one and even asked me for a link to the Gourmet Gift Baskets website as she wants to use them the next time she sends a basket!
With fresh products that are beautifully packaged with obvious care, I’d highly recommend Gourmet Gift Baskets!
Would you like a Gourmet Gift Basket of your own?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a Snack Gift Basket – Classic from Gourmet Gift Baskets (ARV $59.95).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit the Gourmet Gift Baskets’ Facebook Fan page and “like” them then return here and tell me you have done so (please include your Facebook name in your entry) (1 entry).
- tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Win a Snack Gift Basket from @gmtgiftbaskets (a $60 value)! @ReviewCorner http://su.pr/2vL0ch ends 08/26 CANADA/US #giveaway
- Visit the Gourmet Gift Basket website and give me the name of another gift basket you’d like to try. (1 entry) (please include the date you have entered in your post)
- Comment on the Gourmet Gift Basket Facebook wall and let them know that My Little Review Corner sent you then come back and tell me that you’ve done so (please include your Facebook name) (1 entry)
- Follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter @gmtgiftbaskets – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- Follow My Little Review Corner on Twitter @ReviewCorner – (2 entries – enter each one separately)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (3 entries – enter each one separately)
- put my button from my sidebar on your blog –include your website address (5 entries – enter each one separately)
- blog about the giveaway – leave a link to your post (5 entries – enter each one separately)
*Contest closes at 10:00 pm EST on Friday, August 26th, 2011 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*