My girls love going to Toys“R”Us and I have to admit that I love the store too – it brings out the big kid in me!
This Easter, one of the neatest ideas I’ve seen is designing a toy-themed hunt and Toys“R”Us has so many different ideas to make it a reality!
Since the girls are both heavily into different types of dolls, I thought an All Dolled Up! hunt was the way to go (with Toys“R”Us you can design so many different hunts though – from a Superhero Showdown for your hero in training or a Wheelie Adventure to a Disney Magic or Star Wars themed hunt, you can really customized something for your kids!). Toys“R”Us has an amazing variety of Easter gift ideas!
I can’t wait to see the girls’ faces as they go through a hunt around the backyard. Little One is obsessed with Disney Fairies so I know she is going to go crazy over her Tinkerbelle puzzle and her Berry Blossom Tink with wings that light up!
Miss Eight (going on 15, I swear!) loves Monster High and she’s always writing and making up fashion designs so I think her treasures will make her happy! She is going to be able to write down all of her story ideas Monster High – Fearbook 2.0 Journal and sketch out all of her fashion concepts in her new Monster High Monster Fashion Sketch Portfolio.
The final gift is one that I think both of the girls are really going enjoy and share – a huge Disney Fairies Easter basket, complete with an assortment of toys and candy! I can’t wait to see their faces!
Even better is the fact that I discovered that Toys“R”Us has recently partnered with AIR MILES!
At Toys“R”Us stores, you will now receive 1 AIR MILE for every $25 that you spend. And, from March 30 to April 12, 2012 earn 3x AIR MILES reward miles with a minimum $50 IN STORE purchase at Toys“R”Us and Babies”R”Us in Canada! I’m excited – I love getting the most value for my money so this partnership makes Toys”R”Us an even better option!
And, to celebrate, Toys“R”Us and AIR MILES is offering an amazing prize to one of you!
Giveaway: One (1) Canadian reader (excluding Quebec) from My Little Review Corner or Kidsumers will win a $100 Toys“R”Us gift card AND 200 AIR MILES!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
To enter the giveaway, visit Toys“R”Us Canada and tell me what you’d buy if you won! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): An #Easter treat – win a $100 Toys“R”Us card AND 200 AIR MILES – http://wp.me/p10r9i-1TH ends 04/27 CANADA ONLY @ReviewCorner @toysruscanada
- Check out the store locator and tell me the location of your closest store (1 entry)
- ”like” the Toys“R”Us Canada Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Kidsumers’ RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- Subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Kidsumers’ newsletter (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- ”like” Kidsumers’ Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- Follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Follow Kidsumers on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- Follow Kidsumers on Twitter (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
Kidsumers is also hosting this giveaway so you can enter there for more chances to win!
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, April 27th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*
The winner (one winner) will be randomly drawn from the entries placed here and on the Kidsumers website. The winner will be contacted with the email left in the post and will have 2 days to respond. The winner be posted on this site.