101 Inspirational and Entertaining Stories about That Special Bond
Mothers and daughters. They are, at the same time, very similar and completely unique. This relationship — through birth, childhood, teen years, adulthood, grandchildren, aging, and every step in between — can be the best, the hardest, and the sweetest. Moms and daughters will laugh, cry, and find inspiration in this collection of entertaining, poignant, and heartwarming stories that remind them of their shared love, appreciation and special bond. A great gift for Mother’s Day.
I absolutely love this book! Without trying to sound like a greeting card – it made me laugh and it made me cry. I found myself returning to a number of the stories over and over. I plan on sharing this book with my own mother because I I know how much she misses her own mother and how much she cherishes being a mother and a grandmother!
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers and Daughters
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers and Daughters (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):For every Mom! #Win 1 of 3 copies Chicken Soup for the Soul:Mothers and Daughters! http://wp.me/p10r9i-1Z1 CAN/US 06/01 @ReviewCorner
- Visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul website and tell me the name of another title you’d like to read! (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 1st, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*