Have you ever seen that episode of The Simpsons where Bart’s aunts, Patty and Selma, give Bart a label maker for his birthday and Bart starts loving it so much that he labels EVERYTHING with “Property of Bart Simpson”?
Yep…you guessed it – I’ve been channeling my inner Bart Simpson!
I’ve always wanted a label maker of my own. I have one at work that I use all the time to label file folders (because it is so much easier than trying to use tabs on file folders!) and I actually use my label maker to label the shelves because I got tired of trying to figure out where I’d put things!
I could think of about a million things (see why I’m like Bart Simpson?) that I wanted to label so I was excited to give the DYMO LabelManager 160 a try! When it arrived, the first thing I did was unpack it and check out its features! What I like most about the LabelManager 160 is that is easy to use – my label maker at work has so many functions that it’s difficult to figure out which buttons to press to get the results you want! The LabelManager 160, on the other hand, offers a variety of options (such as text size, bold, italic, underline/box and vertical text) but has a one-touch Smart Keys so that it isn’t a hassle to try and figure out how to get the format that you want! As well, it also has 6 font sizes, 8 text styles and 228 symbols and clip art images!
So what have I been labeling? I think the easier question to answer is what I haven’t been labeling! I’ve used the DYMO LabelManager 160 to label my spice bottles in the kitchen, my files in my filing cabinet, all of the cords and cables on our computers and televisions and our storage toteboxes! I’ve found that the labels peel easily and stick well to a variety of surfaces.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a DYMO LabelManager 160 prize pack, including batteries and an additional label cartridge (a $50 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the benefits and features of the DYMO LabelManager 160 video and tell me one benefit/feature that makes the LabelManager appealing to you! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Label like Bart Simpson! #Win your own Dymo LabelManager 160! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-23l ends 06/29 CANADA #canwin
- Check out the Dymo Office Solutions and give me the name of another product you’d love to own (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, June 29th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*