I have a friend who stayed home for many years to raise her four children. I always told her that I was amazed by how she was able to balance everything and maintain her sanity at the same time! I think this book would be the perfect one for her!
101 Inspirational Stories for Mothers about Hard Work and Happy Families
With stories by famous moms, including Jane Green, Melora Hardin, Liz Lange, Jodi Picoult, and Jill Kargman, and stories from other moms who elected to stay at home or work from home. Every stay-at-home and work-from-home mom will view this book as having been written just for her! A reissue of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Power Moms, this book contains 101 great stories from mothers who have made the choice to stay home or work from home while raising their families. These multi-tasking, high-performing women have become today’s power mom. This is perfect for book groups as it contains a reader guide.
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay-At-Home Moms
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay at Home Moms (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):For every Mom! #Win 1 of 3 copies Chicken Soup for the Soul:Stay-at-Home Moms! http://wp.me/p10r9i-266 CAN/US 07/13 @ReviewCorner
- Visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul website and tell me the name of another title you’d like to read! (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 13th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*