I’ve always been a fan of Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas because I appreciate the idea of being able to get a pizza that is designed just the way I like it.
Pizza Hut has take this concept to the next level with their launch of their Signature Singles, a gourmet pizza for one! These pizzas combine Italian-style thin crusts with unique premium toppings.
So what is on offer with Signature Singles? There is something for every palate, including:
- Quattro Formaggio Pizza provides a cheese lover’s delight with its combination of cheddar, parmesan and fresh mozzarella;
- BBQ Chicken Pizza combines grilled chicken breast, cheddar, mozzarella, green peppers, red onion and bbq sauce;
- White Pizza with Shrimp is perfect for seafood lovers as it combines shrimp, lemon sauce, mozzarella, roasted garlic and Roma tomatoes; and
- Heat Lover’s Pizza brings together hot peppers, pepperoni, bacon, beef, sliced ham and mozzarella over Old World sauce!
So how do they translate in terms of taste? First off, I was REALLY impressed by the size of these pizzas! I had assumed that they would be quite smile and I contemplated getting some garlic bread or a side salad. I’m really glad that I didn’t! It was actually large enough that the girls were able to share one pizza quite happily!
I tried the BBQ Chicken Pizza! I love chicken breast, as well as green peppers and red onions and I found that this combination of flavours translated really well in this Signature Singles pizza! The girls really wanted to try the Quattro Formaggio Pizza because they both enjoy cheese pizza a lot. I wasn’t sure if they’d like the different types of cheese but they did (so much so, in fact, that they are already asking when we can go back!).
Pizza Hut is so sure, in fact, that their customers are going to love Signature Singles (as much as we do!) that they are priced at just $5 each from June 11th to July 22nd!
Signature Singles are available at participating dine-in locations. Check PizzaHut.ca for a list of participating restaurants.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $50 gift card from Pizza Hut!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit Pizza Hut and tell me which Signature Singles pizza you’d like to try the most! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CDNs! Try something new with Signature Singles! #Win a $50 Pizza Hut giftcard! @ReviewCorner @pizzahutcanada http://wp.me/p10r9i-24W ends 07/13
- Check out the Pizza Hut menu and give me the name of another item you’d like to try on their menu (1 entry)
- “like” Pizza Hut Canada on Facebook – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow Pizza Hut Canada on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, July 13th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*