Often, when I think about lip products, I tend to associate them with the winter monthes. I spend most of my winters battling dry, chapped lips. Lip care, however, isn’t only for cold weather! I’ve realized that my lips need to be cared for all year round (they aren’t getting any younger, you know!).
I’ve been a fan of Burt’s Bees products for quite some time as I know, from haircare products to skincare, Burt’s Bees always uses the highest quality of products. So why would I trust my lips to anyone else?
Burt’s Bees has a wide variety of lip products and I’ve found myself using different products at different times. I like the Tinted Lip Balm when I want a hint of colour during the day (it is the one I choose to wear when I’m at work). It comes in six different shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose – and I found that the Pink Blosson suits my fair complexion really well! And, because I tend to lick my lips a lot, I really like the pear flavour of the Tinted Lip Balm too! I also know that it is good for my lips as it contains Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Beeswax and is 100% natural.
The Super Glossy Lip Shine, in contrast, is my gloss of choice when I’m going out for the evening and I want a natural glamour. It has a great sheer colour and shine (I found that Pink again suited my colouring well!) and it also has a great taste becaue it is naturally flavored with citrus essential oils. With Sunflower Oil to nourish and condition the skin while retaining moisture and providing shine, Sweet Almond Oil to replenish lost hydration and add shine, Natural Citrus Essential Oils to provide a delicious juicy flavor and Natural Earth Pigments to provide a hint of sheer color, I know that my lips are getting great treatment with 100% natural ingredients.
And when I want a little shimmer on my lips? I go for Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer of course! I think it is cool that their Lip Shimmer comes in 13 different shades. I also appreciate knowing that my lips are getting the royal treatment of 100% natural ingredients including Vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils.
So my lips are ready to show their beauty all summer long, thanks to Burt’s Bees!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a trio of Burt’s Bees lip products, including one Lip Shimmer, one Super Gloss and one Tinted Lip Balm!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out Burt’s Bees lip shimmers and tell me which shade you’d like to try (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Treat your lips right this summer- #win a trio of lip glosses&shimmers @ReviewCorner @burtsbees http://wp.me/p10r9i-28g ends 08/10 CANADA
- Visit the Burt’s Bees website and tell me the name of another specific product that you’d like to try (1 entry)
- follow Burt’s Bees on Twitter (1 entry)
- ”like” Burt’s Bees’ Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 10th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*