I think if you asked the girls, they’d say we are all big fans of snuggling! Little One likes to snuggle with her blanket (and snuggle with everyone in the family, especially when she is starting to get tired). Miss Eight has a small stuffed toy that she’s has since she was a baby and she snuggles with him every night. And we all love to snuggle up with Grandma and Grandpa’s dog! I love snuggling – I’d happy snuggle in with someone I love over almost anything else!
But, in a recent survey commissioned by Snuggle fabric softenener, more than half of Canadians find some reason not to snuggle. Whether it is a lack of time, lack of a partner to snuggle with or simly a lack of space, Canadians are moving snuggling to the bottom of their “to-do” lists!
The survey also found:
- Canadians spend more than three times on electronic devices than snuggling with their loved ones; and
- as Canadians age, they spend less time snuggling (Canadians ages 18-34 spend 44 minuts a day while those aged 45-54 spend only 20 minutes!).
Kathy Buckworth (a parenting expert) offers some great tips to get more snuggling in your day!
Snuggle has also developed a website to encourage Canadians to spend more time snuggling. Their website, Get Snuggled! Full of great ideas, soothing sounds and absolutely adorable photos, it gives you a variety of ideas about how to get more snuggling into your day!
To celebrate the launch of Get Snuggled, one of my readers can win a year’s supply of Snuggle for their family!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a year’s supply of Snuggle fabric softener!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit Get Snuggled video and tell me the favourite thing you found on the site. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): #GetSnuggled #Win a year’s supply of Snuggle Fabric Softener @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-28o ends 08/17 CANADA #canwin
- Visit the Snuggle website and tell me one of the benefits of using fabric softener (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEW Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 17th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*