I’m one of those people who likes to share. My favourite items are things that I can enjoy for myself and then share with someone else.
That’s one of the reasons that I appreciate Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven. As I talked about last fall, my Nana passed away and I found it really difficult to deal with the loss. It also brought back the death of my Papa as well as my Grandmother in recent years. I found myself grappling with an amazing amount of grief and, sadly, I wasn’t the only in my family dealing with the domino effect. It hit my Mom particularly hard.
Time has passed and, while I still have moments of profound grief, overall I have learned to deal with these losses. For that reason, I found that I could really appreciate Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven. These stories are uplifting – I’d be lying if I didn’t see that I sometimes ended up with tears in my eyes but they were generally tears of happy reflection.
I plan on sharing this book with my Mom because I think she will appreciate it as well!
101 Stories Miraculous Stories of Signs from Beyond, Amazing Connections, and Love that Doesn’t Die
When our loved ones leave this world, our connection with them does not end. Death takes away their physical presence, but not their spirits, and we often sense them after they have gone. Sometimes when we see or hear from them, they give us signs and messages. Sometimes they speak to us in dreams or they appear in different forms. The stories in this book, both religious and secular, will amaze you, giving you new knowledge, insight and awareness about the connection and communication we have with those who have passed on or those who have experienced dying and coming back.
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win 1 of 3 copies Chicken Soup for the Soul:Messages from Heaven CAN/US 08/24 http://wp.me/p10r9i-2a7 @ReviewCorner
- Visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul website and tell me the name of another title you’d like to read! (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEWShare on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 24th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*