If I ever had to admit to having a guilty pleasure (other than chocolate of course), mine is something which might seem a bit odd to others. Whenever it shows up, I can never turned down pulled pork!
Until a few years ago, I’d never had pulled pork. One spring, we had a potluck at work and one of my coworkers brought in pulled pork that she had made. I was a little leery (I wasn’t as adventurous as I am now) but the smell was so enticing that I decided to give it a try. Well, I was hooked!
Though I don’t make pulled pork at home (it’s just a bad idea – I’d be eating it at all times of the day and night!), every time I go to a restaurant or see it at my local grocery store (one of them sells ready-made pulled pork, bless their heart!). I’m always on the lookout for good pulled pork!
Even with my diet, every once in awhile I decide to kick back, throw caution to the wind and chow down on something different that sounds decadent and delicious. When I learned that New York Fries had come out with Spicy Pulled Pork Poutine, I knew I had to give it a try!
It was also the perfect excuse to go shopping! Because the closest New York Fries location is in a major mall in a nearby city, one of my girlfriends and I took a day to ourselves, did some shopping and ended it off with some Spicy Pulled Pork Poutine!
HOLY! I’m not sure how to describe the combination of flavours. They were out of this world! The pulled pork was tender and flavourful with a rich bbq sauce. I’d never tried pulled pork with cheese but the combination of pulled pork, cheese curds and New York Fries was out of this world!
I’d highly recommend the New York Fries Spicy Pulled Pork Poutine! I can’t wait until my let loose day to go back and have some more (or maybe I’ll have the Braised Beef Poutine…it looks so good too!).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $10 New York Fries gift card!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the New York Fries menu and tell me which other item you’d most like to try! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Try New York Fries for yourself! #Win a gift card! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2bD CANADA 08/24 @ReviewCorner #canwin
- Check out the location finder and tell me where your local New York Fries is! (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEW Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, August 24th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*