I first encountered Second Cup when I went away to university. Until I went off to school, I’d never even had a cup of coffee (my parents didn’t drink coffee at home), though I definitely demolished my fair share of hot chocolate! The Second Cup near the university was a great haven from the stressors of school – I could sit and relax, enjoy a hot drink and just unwind. I spent many hours at that Second Cup!
Recently, I had the chance to return to my old stomping grounds and the first place I went to visit was Second Cup! I was thrilled to discover that it is still in the same location and, while the decor has changed and the variety of drinks and accessories has expanded, all the things that I love about the Second Cup were still there! (Who says you can’t go home again?).
One thing that caught my eye is the line of Italian Soda now offered at Second Cup! I thought it was a really cool idea – sadly, I’ve never been to Italy so I think (for now) the Italian Soda is the closest I’m going to get! I like the Italian Soda because it is really light – it is a combination of soda water and a choice of up to 25 different flavours. You can customize the drink any way that you want! Personally, I liked the Cherry Vanilla combination but there are so many you could be making up combinations for a long time (which really appeals to me as I love variety!).
And, as I was dreaming about Italy, I discovered that maybe there is a way to make that dream a reality, thanks to Second Cup! If you visit their Facebook page, you can create your own custom Italian Soda and enter for the chance to win your dream vacation for two to Italy! The contest closes on August 24th – more information, as well as rules and regulations, can be found here.
Want to try making your own Italian Soda? Thanks to Second Cup, I have a giveaway for you!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Second Cup gift card and a Second Cup tumbler ($30 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Second Cup website and tell what your cold drink is on their menu! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Love Second Cup? Enter to #win a gift card and a tumbler! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2dW 09/07 @ReviewCorner @secondcup #canwin
- Visit Second Cup’s Cafe Locator and tell me the location of your closest Second Cup. (1 entry)
- follow Second Cup on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Second Cup Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Enter the Second Cup Facebook contest and tell me what you named your Italian Soda creation (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- NEW pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- NEW Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 7th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*