With the return to school in September (I still can’t believe it is almost September!), Hallmark Canada has a number of different options to encourage kids and entertain them at the same time!
I love positive ideas and inspirations and I think they are the perfect tie-in to the beginning of school. Hallmark’s new mini greeting cards are adorable because they contain positive messages and would be perfect to put in a lunchbox. I also received two new figurines from Hallmark – the “Be Happy” with Tigger figurine from the Mickey and Friends collection as well as a Charlie Brown figurine from the Peanuts collection. The girls are fans of Charlie Brown so they really like the figurine and Little One keeps trying to figure out how Charlie’s kite is staying up! Miss Eight and I talked about what the words on the bottom (“Believing is half-way to flying.”) mean – it was a great chance to spark a conversation about the power of positive thinking. Tigger and his “Be Happy” message have a prominent place in the living room at the insistence of Little One and she often will pick it up and announce “BE HAPPY!” which always makes me laugh!
From inspiration to communication, have you seen Hallmark’s Text Bands yet? Miss Eight is just so excited about these! Rather than try to explain how they work, I thought I’d show you instead:
When Miss Eight received her Text Band, she wanted to know how it worked and promptly read the instructions (she is better than I am as I have a tendency to skip instructions!) then set up her Text Band. She plans to share the other one with her best friend and she thinks they are so cool that she actually said, “Everyone at school is going to want one of these!” And I think she could be right!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a pair of Text Bands from Hallmark Canada (a $30 value)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit Hallmark’s Text Band website and tell me something that you learned about them (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win #Hallmark Canada’s newest&coolest – #Enter to win a set of #TextBands CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-2fW 09/21 @ReviewCorner @hallmark_canada
- Check out Textband FAQ page and tell me something else that you learned about TextBands and how they work.
- ”like” Hallmark Canada’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Hallmark Canada on – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- follow me on Google+ (1 entry)
- Share on Google+ (using the G+ button on the bottom of this post) – include your Google+ user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 21st, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*