Hands down, gift baskets are one of my favourite things to receive as a gift! I love that they are chock-full of a variety of items and, invariably, they always include things that I’ve never tried before and end up becoming favourites! I also love giving gift baskets because I think they are the perfect option when you want to show someone that you appreciate them or you know that the recipient is someone like me who loves to get a variety of things!
When choosing a gift basket, I think that finding a Canadian company that makes them is a wonderful option! Not only can you be sure that the basket can be shipped across the country with no worries about custom or duty but, as I have discovered, many of the items in the baskets are often produced in Canada! For that reason, I was impressed when I discovered Grenville Station and their wide array of baskets!
Grenville Station impressed me right off the bat for a number of reasons. First off, not only are they Canadian but their company is also family owned and operated. It is also obvious that they care about their customers as they state on their site that Every gift basket is made to order and they have an amazing customer satisfaction guarantee policy. They stand behind their product and are willing to back it up which says a lot to me!
I found myself spending hours looking around the site because there were so many cool options available! From spa baskets and baskets for children to special occasion baskets birthdays and themed baskets including hockey (very Canadian!), there are baskets to suit different ages, genders and interests.
When I finally made my choice, I was impressed at how quickly it arrived. But that was nothing compared to how absolutely stunned I was when I opened the Sangria gift basket . The presentation of the basket exceeded my expectations! The basket was well-packed and looked so good that I never would have guessed how far it had traveled!
The variety of products (which I already mentioned is my favourite part of a basket) were diverse and there was something for everyone in the family! The girls really wanted to attack the Milk Duds, Toffee Virginia Peanuts and the Butterscotch candies all at the same time! Then they spotted the granola and shared it, happily munching away and planning the picnic they want to take next week to use the new basket!
I was impressed that there were items for me as well! From the Chocolate-Orange Sticks that have just under 10 calories each to the assortment of teas to the Organic Cheese Puffs, I was excited that this basket allowed me to enjoy some calorie-friendly treats!
After snacking on the treats at home, we’ve been able to use the picnic basket to head to the park and enjoy some time together – a great way to enjoy the last days of summer!
Want a chance to win a Grenville Station gift basket of your own?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a basket of their choice with a value of up to $50.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Grenville Station website and tell me which basket is your favourite! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): CDNS! Awesome choice for gift baskets in #Canada – #win your choice of baskets from @GrenvilleStn @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2kN 10/05 #canwin
- Check out the gift baskets and tell me which basket under $50 you would choose if you won! (1 entry)
- Follow Grenville Station on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Grenville Station’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 5th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*