With all of the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready for school, I’ve found that myself dealing with something no one at my age should have to deal with – acne! I know…I know….(and I know I’ve mentioned it before), I still maintain that, at 40, I shouldn’t be worrying about blemishes – and yet I find that I have to!
Luckily, Clearasil has a number of products that have made dealing with this frustrating issue a lot easier.
My favourite product is the StayClear Deep Cleansing Pads. This summer, one of the frustrations I’ve dealt with is the heat and humidity. I realized that if I put Clearasil’s StayClear Deep Cleansing Pads in the fridge, I could pull one out and give my face a wipe and I would immediately feel my skin cooling down – it is an amazing pick-me-up!
When dealing with the crazy stress blemishes that like to flare up, I’ve been beating (yeah – take that blemishes!) with the help of Clearasil Ultra Seal-to-Clear Gel. According to the Clearasil website, one of the benefits of the Ultra Seal-to-Clear Gel is that it attacks a blemish visibly reduce its size and redness in 4 hourThough I must admit that I was leery about this claim, I discovered that I shouldn’t be such a pessimist because it is true! I’ve found that combining it with Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum has been a really effective way to eliminate these blemishes quickly!
And, for daily use, I like the Clearasil StayClear Daily Exfoliating Scrub. I keep it in the shower and that makes it easy to clean my skin every day. I like that it leaves my skin feeling fresh (and helps wake me up too!).
While Grownup Girl doesn’t have the same issues (lucky girl!), I know she really likes the Clearasil PerfectaWash so it has been packed away and is ready to go for when she returns to school!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Clearasil basket that includes: Clearasil PerfectaWash + 2 refills, Clearasil StayClear Daily Exfoliating Scrub, Clearasil StayClear Daily Cleansing Foaming Wash, Clearasil Ultra Overnight Wash, StayClear Deep Cleansing Pads, Clearasil StayClear Skin Tone Acne Treatment Cream, Clearasil Ultra Overnight Serum and Clearasil Ultra Seal-to-Clear Gel ($100 value!).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Clearasil Canada website and tell me which product interests you the most! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):CANADIANS! Head #backtoschool with Clearasil! #Win a $100 gift basket! http://wp.me/p10r9i-2kT 10/05 @ReviewCorner #canwin
- Check out Clearasil’s Your Skin Care Guide and tell me something that you learned.
- ”like” Clearasil Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 5th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*