There are some items that I know, invariably, everyone is going to need when going back to school and one of these things are backpacks!
Backpacks, in general, can drive me crazy. I’m always trying to find a backpack that are durable and have a lot of compartments to hold everything the girls need when they are at school.
For Grownup Girl, getting a durable backpack that carries everything she needs is particularly important. Because she lives off-campus, she often has to carry a heavy load of books as well as food, her laptop, her iPod and much more because her classes can run through the day and into the evening. I always worry, as well, that by carrying so many heavy things she could be hurting her back, so finding a backpack that also gives her support is something that I think is really important.
When I saw dudley backpacks for the first time, I immediately noticed how it fit many of the needs of Grownup Girl. The backpack has a number of pockets (both inside and outside) which zip up so it is easy to pack things separately without having to worry about having them fall out. It also has earbud hole access so it will be easy for her to carry her iPod and not get tangled up the cord! And, with a padded laptop compartment, she doesn’t have to worry about her laptop bouncing around in her bag while she is on the bus or walking around campus.
What also appealed to me was the fact that the dudley backpack has adjustable shoulder straps, so she can tighten or loosen them to meet her needs (and depending on what jacket she is wearing). The shoulder straps and back are also padded, which I think will make it more comfortable and a better option when carrying a heavy backpack around all day. I also like the fact that there are hidden compartments in the backpack where she can safely tuck away her wallet while she is traveling around.
dudley knapsacks are available at Staples. They come in five different colours and have a suggested retail price of $49.99.
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a dudley backpack (ARV $49.99)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the dudley backpacks and tell me which colour you like the most! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):CDNS – head back to school with a new dudley backpack- #win one here: http://wp.me/p10r9i-2mR 10/12 @ReviewCorner @dudleylocks #canwin
- Check out dudley’s school life collection and give me the name of another back to school item that caught your eye.
- follow dudley on Twitter (or tell me you already do)– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” dudley’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 12th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*