When I was a kid, my mom was constantly taking me to my school’s Lost and Found because I was good at two things — losing items at school and not looking for them!
While I didn’t understand it when I was kid (after all, what was the big deal? If I lost my mittens, Mom could just buy me more!), I now understand why keeping track of possessions is a really big deal! It can cost a small fortune if you keep having to replace mittens, sweaters, shoes and who knows what else!
So, for me, putting labels inside things makes it so much easier to track them down! And, with a School Package from Oliver’s Labels, you get real value for your money!
When I had a look at the School Package, I was impressed at how many labels I could get for a reasonable price! For $41.99, I could get:
- 20 x Original Labels
- 30 x Mini Labels
- 6 x Shoe Labels
- 35 x Stick-eez™ Clothing Labels
- 1 x Large Bag Tag and
- 3 x Mini Bag Tags
I also really loved the variety of different label types! There were label styles that suited all types of boys and girls and encompassed the variety of interests that you find at different ages. And you can even get specialized labels too! It was really challenging to choose just one style but, once we did, she absolutely loved them! She thought they were really pretty and they suited her feminine style!
I like the fact that, with this variety of labels and tags, it is easy to put them on backpacks for school (or suitcases if she goes to a big group sleepover or to camp), shoes, clothing, water bottles and, realistically, anything else that needs a labels! They all stick well and have made life so much easier!
Between the competitive price, the variety of styles, the durability of the labels themselves (and the fact that you can get free shipping!), Oliver’s Labels ticks all the boxes for me!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a School Package from Oliver’s Labels (ARV $41.99)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the variety of Oliver’s Label products and tell me which one you think would be most useful in your family! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Enter to #win an Oliver’s Labels School Package here: http://wp.me/p10r9i-2mJ 09/16 CAN/US @ReviewCorner @oliverslabels
- Check out the various Oliver’s Label designs and tell me which one you like the most.
- follow Oliver’s Labels on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Oliver’s Labels on Facebook (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, September 16th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*