I think that everyone has their own types of scents that appeal to them, which is what makes perfume such a personal gift. For me, I like fragrances that are sweet. In university, for example, I wore a vanilla-scented perfume (until one of my friends told me that I smelled like chocolate chip cookies and made her hungry during classes as we sat next to each other!).
Eau De Creme’s signature blend starts with a cool spritz from top notes of pink passion fruit, and melds with curious rum raisin for aromatic taste. A smooth finish of rich French vanilla & sinful dark chocolate. The cherry on top? Eau de Crème’s all-natural fruit and bean essences are sourced from only the finest merchants in France, Italy, and the U.S.
Without mincing any words – I love this fragrance! The combination of pink passion fruit, rum raisin, french vanilla and dark chocolate is sweet without being cloying and light so I don’t have to worry about the person next to me being overwhelmed by it. I’ve been wearing it every day since I got it and makes me feel pretty!
I also thought that Harvey Prince’s Eau Flirt also sounded like an interesting fragrance. Touted as the first perfume that flirts for you, because it contains notes of pumpkin pie and lavender, which have been shown to evoke a more passionate response in men than any other smell. Called a “peppy new fragrance” by Cosmopolitan and the “olfactory equivalent of a little red dress” by The New York Times, it is fragrance that will appeal to many women (and the men who adore them!).
Giveaway: Seven (7) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a fragrance from Harvey Prince! The first 3 winners will each receive a 100 ml bottle of Eau Flirt (a $98.00 value) and the next 4 winners will each receive a Eau de Creme Mini 8.8ml Eau de Parfum (a $21.00 value).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the full line of Harvey Prince fragrances and tell me which one appeals to you the most (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): 7 winners! #Win beautiful fragrances from @harveyprince – Enter here: http://wp.me/p10r9i-2lD @ReviewCorner CANADA/US ENDS 10/12
- Check out the story behind Harvey Prince and tell me something you learned about them! (1 entry)
- Follow Harvey Prince on Twitter (1 entry)
- ”like” Harvey Prince’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 12th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*