A couple of monthes ago I was telling you about Wholly Guacamole and Beanitos because I’d had the chance to try them for the first time and loved them both!
Now, as school has started back up again, healthy snacks are essential because we are all burning up a lot of energy get back into the daily routine!
Wholly Guacamole offers many different options — I’ve been able to try the Medium Salsa and the Spicy Guacamole, I’m sitting also here with fingers crossed that their Pineapple Salsa will be coming to Canada soon as I can’t wait to try it!
And Beanitos? I can’t say enough about them! The girls love them, my parents love them and we love them too! For me, the best benefit is that they taste great AND they have 25% of my daily fibre in one bag! At only 175-187 calories per bag (depending on the flavour), they are low in calories and sodium while being big in fibre and taste — if you are interested in learning more about their nutritional value, check out this page.
Because I know we adore both Wholly Guacamole and Beanitos at our house, I decided to “share the wealth” with one of my close friends. She’s originally from the US and she was recently talking about how she hasn’t been able to find any “good Mexican” food in Canada. She said it was what she missed the most about where she grew up. Because I know how that feels (craving something and not being able to find it!), I thought she would appreciate Wholly Guacamole, Wholly Salsa and Beanitos. Armed with all there, I went over to surprise her family!
Her response made me smile! She said she was touched by my willingness to share and they dug in straight away! She said she couldn’t believe how much the guacamole and salsa tasted like the Mexican food she’d be craving and, while she said the Beanitos were unlike anything she’d had before, she loved them (especially the Cheddar Cheese flavour because she said she appreciated the spicy kick!). She later told me she didn’t get a chance to have any more because her husband and son ate the rest! When she asked me where should pick up more, I told her that Wholly Guac (and Wholly Salsa) were available at both Walmart and Zehrs (I did advise her that at our local Zehrs they were hiding in the produce section on a shelf beneath the bagged salads – go figure!), while I’d found large bags of Beanitos at the Bulk Barn. She said she was sending her husband out to get her more!
So we’ve all been enjoying Beanitos and Wholly Guacamole as back-to-school snacks and, not only have we been enjoying them at our house, I love that I’ve been able to share them with my parents and my friends!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a a prize pack containing a case of single-serving Beanitos chips and five free product coupons good for any Wholly Guacamole products — a $60 value!!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me what type of Beanitos and/or Wholly dip you’d most like to try (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a @Beanitos Chips and @EatWholly Guacamole Prize Pack -a $60 value from @ReviewCorner US/CAN http://wp.me/p10r9i-2obends Oct 5 #CANBTS #canwin
- Tell me why you’d like to win this prize!
- follow Beanitos on Twitter (or tell me you already do)– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Beanitos’ Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Beanitos on Pinterest (1 entry)
- follow Wholly Guacamole on Twitter (or tell me you already do)– include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- ”like” Wholly Guacamole’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Wholly Guacamole on Pinterest (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 5th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*