Cariloha ticks all of the boxes! They make really cute clothes that I know I can work both to work and out and about on the weekend. And comfort? They have that one no matter how you slice it! The key to Cariloha’s clothing is that it is made with bamboo. There are some pretty cool benefits of wearing bamboo clothing.
It’s soft: Cariloha bamboo apparel, bedding and bath goods are twice as soft as cotton.
It’s cool (not as in hip, though their clothing is that as well!) : Bamboo is 3 degrees cooler than cotton and wicks moisture away from your body.
It’s clean and green: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and the most sustainable resources on the planet.
What actually makes bamboo a soft, cool, clean and green product? Check out the video here:
I received two different pieces to try out that are useful in two totally different parts of my life. The Bamboo Skirt in Chocolate is ideal for work, when I go to a casual social event in the evening or when I feel like showing my Bohemian side. I was impressed with this skirt for a number of reasons. I like the fit of the skirt (the silhouette is flattering and the drawstring waist will be invaluable as I continue to lose weight) , I like the fact that it is incredibly (INCREDIBLY!) soft and the fact that is lined means that I don’t have to worry about wearing a slip or dealing with a separate built-in liner that will rip over time (been there and done that!). I’ve had a lot of compliments when I’ve worn this skirt out and about.
On the flipside is the Bamboo Crew Tee- Cariloha Jersey , which is perfect when running errands around town or going out with friends during the day. I loved the style and colour of the shirt (it is really vivid and pretty!) as well as its softness. Because of the cut of this shirt, however, I should have gotten a larger size because it does fit a bit small. (That being said, as I continue to lose weight I’m sure I’m going to appreciate the fact that it fits small!). I think this shirt is, for lack of a more elevated way of expressing it, super-cute!
I love Cariloha clothing and I’ve been eyeing their sheets (I think they would be incredibly cozy!).
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a bamboo tee of their choice from Cariloha!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, visit the Cariloha website and tell me which t-shirt you’d choose if you won! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Beautiful and soft! #Win a @Cariloha bamboo tshirt! US/CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-2lK 10/19 @ReviewCorner @Cariloha
- Check out Cariloha website’s extensive line of products and tell me something else you’d love to have.
- ”like” Cariloha’s Facebook fan page(or tell me that you already do – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Cariloha on – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do)– include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- share this giveaway (use Reshare button on my Facebook fan page
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 19th, 2012. Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*