October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Like many people, I have been touched by breast cancer. I have three aunts who have battled, or are battling, breast cancer and I have friends who have been tested regularly for many years because of their predisposition to breast cancer.
I wish the newest Chicken Soup for the Soul book had been available for my aunts who are in remission. I plan to share this book with one of my aunts who is still battling the disease.
Surviving and Thriving During and After Your Diagnosis and Treatment
Inspiring Chicken Soup for the Soul stories and accessible leading-edge medical information from Dr. Julie Silver of Harvard Medical School. The stories in this book from women with breast cancer and their family members, along with the up-to-date medical information provided, will give you inspiration, strength and hope. This book will educate and comfort you and will serve as a support group from diagnosis through treatment to rehabilitation and recovery.
Giveaway: Three (3) readers from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will each win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me why you’d like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Hope & Healing for Your Breast Cancer Journey. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win 1 of 3 copies Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Breast Cancer book! CAN/US http://wp.me/p10r9i-2pv 11/03 @ReviewCorner
- Visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul website and tell me the name of another title you’d like to read! (1 entry)
- follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter
- ”like” Chicken Soup for the Soul’s Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipe or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- NEW – Add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*