I’ve been a fan of Marks for more years than I can count! I remember first going there (when it was still called Mark’s Work Wearhouse) to buy myself new winter boots. The quality of their products impressed me so much that I kept returning again and again! Over the past few years I’ve realized that Marks is a great place for all types of clothing – from boots and coats to dressy clothes and accessories to YogaWear (I still get compliments on my 100 Wash Yoga Jacket literally every time I wear it!).
Having launched a new e-commerce site last year (which received a very positive response from customers!), Marks decided to give itself a mini-makeover with the holiday season fast approaching!
There are a lot of cool new options on the website!
- Products available online – The new site will offer up to 2,000+ styles with the option to view all the available product colours and availability in stores across Canada.
- Wish List – You can put together your own Wish List which allows you to record all your favourite items and styles.
- Self-serve customer history/ customer order status – this new tracking features helps you to stay informed of past purchases while also allowing you to check the status of current orders.
- Faster delivery of online orders – With the Fast Find service that is used to fulfill online orders, with the re-launch of Marks.com this service has been improved and customers will receive their orders even faster! (3-5 business days and up to 7 days in remote areas).
- Gift Card Redemption and balance check – Gift Cards can now be redeemed online with shoppers being able to check their balance at any time.
- Spend and Saves Online – Access great deals at Marks.com using Spend and Saves when purchasing online.
- Online Events– Mark’s is now able to host special events, including Ladies Night online.
- Store Inventory Check – Not sure if your local Mark’s has the item you want? Use the new Store Inventory Check to find out!
- Compare Tool – Compare up to four products to find the best fit, style and cut for you!
You can even win on the Marks’ website! For every review that write between October 10th and November 15th, you will be entered to win a $250 gift card! You can learn more about this contest by checking the rules and regulations.
As a huge fan of Marks, I’m pretty excited by these new additions to their website, especially the online events, as I can’t always get to the store, and the Store Inventory Check as makes life a lot easier!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $25 Marks gift card!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the new features on the Marks’ website and let me know which excites you the most! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Check out the new look of @Marksww website & #win a gift card! CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-2r2 ends 11/17 @ReviewCorner
- Tell me what item from the Marks website that you’d buy if you won! (1 entry)
- Follow Marks on Twitter (1 entry)
- “like” MarksFacebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Saturday, November 17th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*