I know I’m not the only kid who grew up eating Rice Krispies and my favourite treat when I was a kid (Who am I kidding? It’s one of my favourite treats now too!) was Rice Krispie Squares.
I love them so much, in fact, that a few years ago I actually entered a Rice Krispies contest where you were to design summertime ideas using Rice Krispies — while I didn’t win it was a blast and really fun to turn Rice Krispies squares into something creative!
With Halloween just around the corner, we designed some cool Halloween snacks using Rice Krispies! We decorated them and even cut some out into the shape of a pumpkin! Sadly, my camera decided to be fickle so my photos didn’t turn out but, believe me, they tasted even better than they looked!
Want to win a Rice Krispies Prize Pack of your own? This is a QUICK GIVEAWAY that will end on Friday!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Rice Krispies prize pack like the one shown above.
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me what family traditions you have to celebrate Halloween! (1 entry).Daily Entries:
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):QUICK #Giveaway! #Win a Rice Krispies Halloween prize pack! CANADA http://wp.me/p10r9i-2rb ends 10/26 @ReviewCorner
- Check out the different Rice Krispies’ Tasty Treats recipes and tell me which one you’d most like to try! (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, October 26th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*