When I read Animal Farm as I was growing up, the quote that always stayed with me was, “All animals all created equal, but some are more equal than others”. Realistically, there is often a big difference between things that seem the same, and stuffed animals (or “stuffies” as Miss Eight calls them) are a great example. While you can pick up all types of stuffies, Build-A-Bear Workshop stands head and shoulders above all others — there is no comparison!
This year, Build-A-Bear Workshop is celebrating the season with a sweet new line of classic holiday furry friends. For me, the coolest thing is that there is such a variety to choose from, so I know I won’t have any problem choosing a Build-A-Bear that each of the girls will love!
Here are some of my favourites!
Happy Husky is really adorable because he can be dressed in winter clothing and warm accessories to make him extra cuddly. He is really cool in a snowboard hoodie, snow pants, silver sport sunglasses and black rubber boots. He looks even more sporty with a red & silver swirl snowboard!
And my absolute favourite? Pink Flurry Teddy of course! How could you resist this cutie?!
Pink Flurry Teddy arrived dressed for the holiday season in a beautiful Fairisle dress, Fairisle Nordic hat, Fairisle purse and matching fur-trimmed boots. Her outfit is well-made (so much so, in fact, that I wish I could have her dress and purse in my size!) and she is soft and cuddly. I actually gave her a little snuggle myself — I couldn’t help it!
Build-A-Bear’s holiday furry friends are a great idea to provide comfort and entertainment for kids and bring to mind happy memories of childhood for adults!
And, what I like the most is that at Build-A-Bear Workshop, people of all ages can experience making their very own, personalized furry friend while sharing a special experience with friends and family. There are loads to choose from (more that 30 from to be exact!), including bears, bunnies, dogs, kitties, monkeys and more, and a variety of stylish outfits, accessories, sounds and embroidery options. Literally, there is something for everyone on your list and every budget!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Pink Flurry Teddy, dressed for the holiday season (a $60 value)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me who you plan to give the Pink Flurry Teddy if you win! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Canadians! @buildabear has great holiday ideas! #Win your own Holiday bear ($60 value) @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2ub ends 12/07
- Check out the Build-A-Bear location finder and tell me the location of your closest Build-A-Bear store (1 entry)
- ”like” Build-A-Bear Workshop’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow Build-A-Bear Workshop on Pinterest – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- Follow Build-A-Bear Workshop on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 7, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age.*