I love my sister-in-law dearly. But, as you all know that this little part of the universe also doubles as my confessional, I have to confess that my sister-in-law is one of the hardest people to buy for when the holidays arrive! I find myself racking my brain because my brother is absolutely no help in terms of suggestions and I want to give her something that I think she will like.
When I saw the gorgeous personalized Sterling Silver “Sweetheart” Heart Lockets at picturesongold.com, I was excited because I thought that she would appreciate how much they were able to personalized it for her. I had never thought of a holiday photo pendant as a gift idea but it made perfect sense!
The first thing I wanted to do was decide what photos should appear in her locket. I decided that the locket should have one photo of her children when they were young and a second photo of her kids that was taken recently. Then I decided what to have inscribed on the front of the locket (her name) and the back of the locket (a reference to love) and I was ready to make this vision a reality!
In order to make it happen, all I had to do was mail the two photos I wanted to use in .jpeg format, along with the text I want engraved on the front and back of the locket and the choice of font (either Script or Bold).
What blew my mind was that the locket and chain arrived the day after I had sent in the information and the locket was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined! Because I had chosen colour photos, they were lasered in colour (you can also have photos lasered in black and white) and the photos were well-cropped so that the photos really popped when the locket was opened! I was also impressed by how crisp and clean the engravings were on both the front and the back of the locket.
In short, it exceeded by expectations!
I was so excited, in fact, that I couldn’t keep it to myself! I asked my sister-in-law if she wanted her Christmas present early and I was giggling like a little kid when she said she did!
I stopped over and gave her the personalized “Sweetheart” Heart photo locket and chain. I was so happy about her response! She seemed to be genuinely excited and pleased that I’d given her something so personal and that she could now take photos of her kids with her where ever she went! She actually asked me a lot of questions about picturesongold.com and said that she was thinking about getting lockets made for her mother and mine with photos of the kids in it. To me, the idea that she wanted to give both sets of grandmothers something similar to what I had given her spoke volumes — and I’d finally gotten the perfect gift for her!
If you visit picturesongold.com before December 1st and use the Promo Code HOLIDAY12 at checkout, you can receive a 10% discount on your order!
Want to win a picturesongold.com locket and chain for that special person in your life?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a personalized Sterling Silver “Sweetheart” Heart Locket along with an 18 inch Sterling Silver Box Chain from picturesongold.com valued at $167!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me who you’d give the locket to if you won!! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a personalized laser photo pendant from @PicturesOnGold1 $167 value! @ReviewCorner CAN/US http://wp.me/p10r9i-2v8 ends 12/01
- Tell me whose photos you’d have engraved in the locket if you won. (1 entry)
- ”like” picturesongold.com’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow PicturesOnGold.com on Pinterest – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- Follow PicturesOnGold.com on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Saturday, December 1st . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*