I’ve always thought of Schneiders Lunchmate products as a great little meal or snack for kids. I found myself reassessing that assumption lately because the hardest job I’ve found recently is making lunches for myself to take to work. Because I’m working hard to lose weight (2 more pounds down this week!), I need something for lunch that is balanced but also tastes good. What I’ve learned is that Lunchmate + Fruit are an awesome choice for me!
The reason I enjoy them so much is because they give a balance of tasty items that are portion-controlled! I love crackers, for example, but I tend to stay away from them because I have a hard time eating just a few. The same thing goes with cheese. And I always seem to be digging around trying to find fruit that I can add to my lunches. With Lunchmate + Fruit I get all of these things together!
My favourite is the Lunchmate + Fruit Turkey. Along with some chopped vegetables, I can stack turkey and wheat crackers then pop in cubes of marble cheese just to mix things up! And, when I’m done, I get some Del Monte fruit salad to finish things up!
Packing lunch is now so easy — I don’t have to worry about packing numerous containers (as Lunchmate + Fruit comes in its own individual package) and I don’t have to worry about making bad choices — at 340 calories, Lunchmate + Fruit Turkey definitely fits into my healthy eating plan!
(And, while I’ve been enjoying Lunchmate + Fruit, the girls have loved the fact that each package comes with $5 in Lunchbucks that we can use towards cool rewards at Lunchmate Club!)
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 2 – $5 Schneiders that are good for any product (including Lunchmate + Fruit)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the 4 different varieties of Lunchmate + Fruit and tell me which one you’d most like to try! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Try Lunchmate+Fruit! #Win 2-$5 Schneider’s coupons! CANADA @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2vC ends 12/14
- Tell me who would enjoy Lunchmates + Fruit if you win! (1 entry)
- ”like” Lunchmate’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 14th . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*