Growing up, sliced meats were one of my favourite things to eat. I’d eat them on their own, I’d eat them on crackers, I’d eat them on salads, I’d eat them in sandwiches — heck, I’d eat them on just about anything!
For many years, once I’d moved out, I couldn’t figure out why I didn’t enjoy sliced meats as much as I did when I was a kid. Then my dad let me in on a little secret — all of the meats that I ate growing up came from the deli at the local Farmer’s Market!
I love going to the Farmer’s Market occasionally but, realistically, it’s out of the way and things are often busy on Saturday mornings. I found myself with a dilemma — how was I going to get the deli flavour that I loved without having to traipse to the Farmer’s Market?
Both types of meat were reminiscent of my childhood tastes! The flavours are juicy (without being wet, which is a real turnoff in sliced meats for me!) and thinly sliced, which makes them amazing in a sandwich (or, who am I kidding? They taste great on their own!). Quite honestly, I couldn’t get over how delicious they are! I can’t wait to try the other Deli-Fresh meats (Hickory Smoked Black Forest Ham and Oven Roasted Chicken Breast). I’ve finally found what I’m looking for and I am officially hooked!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win 2 – $5 Maple Leaf coupons that are good for any product (including Deli-Fresh Deli Meats)!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me which variety of Deli-Fresh meats you most want to try! (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):CDNS-try Deli-Fresh Meats! #Win 2-$5 cpns from @MapleLeafFoods @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2vM ends 12/14
- Tell me how you would most enjoy eating Maple Leaf Deli-Fresh Meats (1 entry)
- ”like” Maple Leaf Foods’ Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- Follow Maple Leaf Foods on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- Follow Maple Leaf Foods on Pinterest – include your Pinterest handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 14th . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*