Everyone in my family loves to play games — while we all love computer and Wii games, the ones we all seem to enjoy are games that we can play together.
The girls are also fans of Scooby Doo – they both loved the movie and even have a cute stuffed Scooby Doo that Little One sometimes likes to sleep with so I thought the game Hold On Scooby Doo! game would be one that both Little One and Miss Eight would enjoy!
The game is fun and very cute – using ghost hands, each person takes turns pushing out a brick. You keep going back and forth until one of your moves makes all the bricks tumble down – the person who hasn’t made the bricks fall is the winner! And, while the game says it is appropriate for ages 5+, Little One (who is 4) has no problem playing at all!
I really like the fact that the game has an easy setup, which also means that the girls can play it on their own. While it is a 2 person game, you can also play it in teams so that everyone can have a turn!
The game is fun, sturdy (those bricks can tumble…and tumble…and tumble with no problems!) and something we can all enjoy together!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a Hold On Scooby Doo! game ($25 value)
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me who you’d give the Hold On Scooby Doo! game if you won. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Scooby-Doobie-Doo! #Win the Hold On Scooby Doo! game CANADA @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2w1 ends 12/14
- Tell me who in your family would play the Hold On Scooby Doo! game. (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 14th . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*