Have you ever heard that phrase about building a better mousetrap?
“Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
In this age of technology, I feel like every time I’ve found the best gadget, someone builds the proverbial “better mousetrap”! The benefit of that is positive though; in addition to having something that works better, the fact is that it often comes with a lower price tag as well! The frugal side of my personality absolutely loves that!
As I’m continuing to try and get as much exercise as I can, and I appreciate having the lightest and most portable technology to help me achieve this goal, I am impressed by Sportline Pedometers with MoveTrac Technology! This line of Sportline pedometers feature the new MoveTrac Technology which complement the new Move100 health and wellness initiative designed to get people moving at least 100 minutes a day. The pedometers capture every second an individual is active, whether the actions are from daily movements or exercise routines. That is so cool!
And, as I said, this technology comes at a reasonable price! The Sportline 340DS Step & Distance Pedometer, which features Step & MoveTrac Technology, Motion Sensing Accelerometer, Auto-Stride Length setting (so I can program in the fact that I have short little legs!), Single Button Operation, and Counts to 1 Million Steps sells for about $20!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win their own Sportline 340 Step & Distance Pedometer!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me which feature of the The Sportline 340DS Step & Distance Pedometer makes it most appealing to you. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):#Win a pedometer with Step&MoveTrac Technology from Sportline! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2xw CANADA/US ends 12/28
- Tell me who will be using the The Sportline 340DS Step & Distance Pedometer if you win! (1 entry)
- ”like” Sportline’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 28th, 2012 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*