While I wouldn’t call my dad a “foodie” in the true sense of the term, he does love food – especially sweets! Since being diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago, though, it has become a challenge for us all to find him sugar-free treats that will satisfy his sweet tooth (and keep him away from sugar!).
While there are a lot of different companies that produce sugar-free milk chocolate and sugar-free dark chocolate, it is a lot more challenging to find sugar-free chocolate products that have more depth of flavour to them. So, when I saw the array of Sugar-Free chocolate products available at The Swiss Colony, I knew that there was a lot of choice available for people like my dad!
Among the Christmas gift ideas, I noticed that there were Sugar Free Cherry Cordials, which would be right up my dad’s alley! He prefers soft-centred chocolates and I know it is nothing like what he’s been able to find in the past.
I wasn’t going to wait until Christmas – I took them over to him right away! He was tickled pink that I’d brought him a present and doubly so when he found out what it was!
When he tried them, he told me that both the milk and dark chocolate sugar-free cordials were incredibly tasty with a sweet and fruity taste that isn’t overpowering. When my mom (who isn’t diabetic) saw them, she wanted to give them a try as well. She asked me (multiple times actually!) if I was sure that they were sugar free? She said that she couldn’t believe it because if I hadn’t have told her, she never would have guessed they were sugar free – to her they taste like the regular version made with sugar!
I think that The Swiss Colony has such a vast selection of gift ideas – from sugar free and gluten free to a selection of meats&cheeses, nuts and cakes! I think there is something for every foodie in your life (especially those with a sweet tooth!).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the line of sugar free products and tell me the name of another item you’d love to try (other than the ones mentioned here). (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Tasty! #Win from @TheSwissColony Chocolate Covered Cherries or SugarFree Cherry Cordials! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2xH US ONLY ends 12/28
- Check out the other Christmas Gift Ideas and tell me the name of another item you’d love to try (other than the ones mentioned here) (1 entry)
- ”like” The Swiss Colony’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow The Swiss Colony on Twitter (or tell me that you already do) – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, December 28th, 2012 . Open to residents of the US (18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*
- Burt’s Bees Gift Sets – Great Stocking Stuffers! #Christmas #Gifts WINWINWIN (mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com)
- Green & Black Organic Chocolate – A Foodies’ Dream! #Christmas #Gifts (mylittlereviewcorner.wordpress.com)