Am I the only one who is both excited and freaked out by the fact that the holidays are almost here?
I am so excited – Christmas is my favourite time of year (and I just got THE best gift from my parents yesterday, but I know I’ll be sharing more about that when I talk about the holidays after Christmas!) and I’ve got a lot of things done – presents wrapped, presents hidden and holiday meal planning almost done.
What I still haven’t gotten finished? CLEANING!
That’s where the freaked out part comes in. I hate cleaning. It seems like so much work. And the clock is ticking away – it is going to be time for holiday entertaining in only a couple of days!
P&G to the rescue!
- With both Cascade and Dawn, I have no worries that my dishes are going to be ready for the big day!
- The house is going to smell brilliant throughout the season thanks to a Febreze collection including: Cranberries&Frost Air Effects; Cranberries&Frost Fabric Refresher; Cranberries&Frost NOTICEables; and Cranberries&Frost Set & Refresh (perfect for the bathroom!). And the scents of the holidays will be carried through my home with a Febreze 3 pack of Mini Candles in Cranberries & Frost, Vanilla & Moonlight and Apple Spice & Delight!
- Swiffer WetJet Extra Power Pads are going to make my floor sparkle! I bought a WetJet in the summer and it has to be one of THE best investments I’ve ever made because it is so easy to use and gives great results in a flash! (It’s one of those things that I can’t figure out why I didn’t buy one years ago!)
- And my personal favourite? Mr Clean Magic Erasers – Select -A-Size pack! Ever since I first tried Mr Clean Magic Erasers, they have been a staple in my house! They are perfect for those little marks that seem to appear randomly on the walls and I love the fact that they can remove anything off surfaces (and, believe me, I’ve tested this out extensively!). These are handy over the holidays because you never know when writing may appear on a wall just as you hear the doorbell ringing with surprise guests!
Thanks to P&G, even though I haven’t gotten everything done yet, I know it will all come together. That being said, I still have to figure out exactly how the holiday parties I want to host will look. Luckily, celebrity party planner Colin Cowie has some great tips for hosting holiday parties!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a P&G Holiday Cleaning prize pack including: Mr Clean Magic Erasers, Mr Clean Bath Cleaner, Cascade All in One, Febreze Air Effects, Febreze Set & Refresh, Febreze Noticables, Febreze Mini Candles, Febreze Fabric Refresher, Swiffer 360 Dusters kit. Swiffer Wet Jet Power Pads and Dawn dishwashing liquid. A $50+ value pack!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, check out the line of P&G products and tell me which one is your favourite (or which one you’d like to try the most!). (one entry)
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): Canadians- #win a $50 P&G prize pack for all your cleaning needs! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2DX ends 01/18
- Check out the P&G Brandsaver coupons and tell me which ones you are going to order. (1 entry)
- ”like” P&G Canada’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, January 18th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*