While Christmas is over, holiday eating is definitely still at a premium!
New Year’s Eve is TONIGHT and with it comes a great meal and some tasty “I think I’ll eat at before 2013” snacks!
I went to Sobeys earlier this week in search of some tasty treats and I wasn’t disappointed!
My favourite products always seem to come from Sobeys Compliments products.
What are my top picks? There are so many yummy choices it was hard to narrow it down (I find myself buying WAY too much when I go to Sobeys but I never feel guilty as they are always good to the last bite!) and I have a thing about “pickies” — finger foods that you can enjoy by picking a little of this and a little of that — so you may notice that in my top choices!
Mini Butter Tarts are amazing for someone who is trying to watch their caloric intake over the holiday season, or someone who just eating a variety of treats! They are sweet, rich and don’t let their mini size fool you – they pack a little of flavour in a few bites!
I love eating cheesecake and hate making it. So the idea of combining cheesecake bites with a chocolate coating? AMAZING!
I also have a weak spot for British chocolate so the British Chocolate & Toffee Assortment is a great treat for parties (or just to enjoy at home!). I appreciate the variety of flavours and I know that while I don’t love them all, between everyone else we are going to devour them in no time flat!
- #1 (drum roll please!) Gourmet Minute Salads
Now don’t laugh! Sobeys Gourmet Minute Salads have saved me on so many occasions during my weight loss journey! I hate making salads, though I enjoy eating them. I learned that on the days when I know what I want to eat healthy, but find myself craving convenience, picking up one of these salads (my favourite is the Chicken Caesar Salad) is a great option! I can dress the salad to my own tastes at home and I’m never disappointed with the quality!
So these are my top picks!
If you want to try these tasty treats, or are interested in trying some other yummy Compliments products, enter for a chance to win a $25 Sobeys gift card!
Giveaway: One reader from Canada (excluding Quebec) will win a $25 Sobeys gift card (which can also be used at Foodland, Price Chopper, FreshCo. and IGA).
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me what you did on New Year’s Eve (and what did you eat?) (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet):Canadians! Start the New Year right – #win a $25 Sobeys gift card! @ReviewCorner http://wp.me/p10r9i-2Ew ends 01/25
- Check out the full range of Compliments products and tell me which one you love, or would like to try! (1 entry)
- follow Sobeys on Twitter (1 entry)
- ”like” Sobeys’ Facebook fan page – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
- add this giveaway to any contest site or linky – share the link with me (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, January 25th, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*