My mom is a funny lady sometimes. I always smile when she sees something that she likes that someone else has received as a gift. I know that she’d like one for herself because she always does the same thing — she smiles, she says, “I wish I had something that like” and then she lets out a soft sigh! I always make note of what she has said because a) my dad can never figure out what to give her as a gift (so it’s great to be able to give him ideas) and b) I never know when I’ll have the chance to get her something that I think she will adore based on what she has said.
Now remind back to Christmas. As I mentioned before, I gave my sister-in-law a personalized photo locket from picturesongold.com for Christmas and she loved it! As I gave the gift to my sister-in-law before Christmas (because I couldn’t wait!), my mom didn’t see it until we all got together for Christmas dinner.
When my sister-in-law showed her the locket, guess what my mom said and did?
“I wish I had something like that.”
So I knew she’d really like to have one for herself!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I knew that a pictureongold.com Valentine’s Day Locket would be an amazing surprise for her!
I decided to personalize the locket with 2 things – a photo of her grandchildren and the inscription “Everlasting Love”. I liked that I could choose the type of locket, whether the photo was lasered in color or black-and-white and even if the personalized message would appear in script or bold. I also thought my mom would like this particular locket because flowers mean a lot to her (her father was a horticulturalist and she grew up with a field of flowers behind her home).
Once the order was placed, it came in an amazingly short period of time (within 2 days!) and the result exceeded my expectations.
Little One and Miss Nine surprised my mom by giving the locket to her and my mom was so excited that she started to cry!
I appreciate the fact that my mom loves this locket so much because it is personalized for her and that it is something that could be passed down from generation to generation as well!
If you visit picturesongold.com before February 4th and use the Promo Code Valentine2013 at checkout, you can receive a 10% discount on your order!
Want to win a picturesongold.com locket and chain for that special person in your life?
Giveaway: One reader from Canada or the US (excluding Quebec) will win a personalized Sterling Silver “Valentines” Sweetheart Heart Locket along with an 18 inch Sterling Silver Box Chain from picturesongold.com which retails for $249.00!
Remember, you must complete the mandatory entry in order for your extra entries to count (entries without the mandatory first entry will be discarded)!
Each entry should also appear in a different comment (do not put them together into one comment).
To enter the giveaway, tell me what (or whose) photo you would have lasered into the locket if you won. (1 entry).
- Follow me Twitter AND tweet the following (please include the link to your tweet): A sweet gift! #Win a personalized laser photo locket from @PicturesOnGold1 $249 value! @ReviewCorner CAN/US http://wp.me/p10r9i-2FS ends 02/01
- Tell me what message you’d have engraved in the locket if you won. (1 entry)
- ”like” picturesongold.com’s Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow PicturesOnGold.com on Pinterest – include your Pinterest name (1 entry)
- Follow PicturesOnGold.com on Twitter – include your Twitter handle (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner’s RSS feeds (or tell me you already receive them)– include the email address you used (1 entry)
- subscribe to My Little Review Corner via email (or tell me you already receive them) – include the email address you used (1 entry)
- ”like” my Facebook fan page (or tell me that you already do) – include your Facebook name (1 entry)
- follow me on Pinterest (1 entry)
- pin any of my recipes or weight-loss posts on Pinterest and share the link (1 entry per post – unlimited entries).To be considered, pins must be made DURING the duration of the giveaway.
- Share this giveaway thorough any of your social media channels or add to a giveaway website or linky — include the link to your post or the site (1 entry per addition – unlimited entries)
- follow me on StumbleUpon -include your user name (1 entry)
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts – let me know which post you have commented on (1 entry per post – unlimited entries)
*Contest closes at 11:59 PM pm EST on Friday, February 1st, 2013 . Open to residents of Canada and the US (excluding Quebec), 18+ years of age. Please note other Terms & Conditions.*